Chapter 19: OHMYSNICKLESPUCHUMS!! DESCISIONS!

OKAY PEOPLE'S WHO ARE READING THIS! I NEED TO TELL'S YOU SOMETHING!

1. I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

2. READ THE THINGY AFTER THE STORY. YOU DON'T.... MR. RAINBOW BUNNY WILL FIND YOU... AND THEN KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! IT'S MAJORLY IMPORTANT ALRIGHT??

3. THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALLINEVERWANTED BECAUSE SHE'S AWESOME!!

4. YAYAYAYA LAST VOTE WOOOOO IM A HAVE A NEW CHAPTER UP TOMMOROW

~>~~~~~~>~

~Nakira~

I woke up groggily, groaning as isat up and rubbed my head. Damn... What happen- oh yeah... That's what happened. I looked around, I was in my room, in my bed, at my house. okay. Yakabushi carried me home. "ONII-CHAN!" I yelled, rolling out of bed.

He popped his head into the doorway, smiling. "Yes Nakira-chan?"

"What happened after I passed out?"

"I carried you home, Your friends went on a wild goose chase, Temari sent you a note, and Sauske's in the hospital..."

"Tamari-chan left me a note!?"

"Mhm. Awfully creepy that bunch.. Well actually, only the redhead."

"AGREED!" Miss Shira yelled from the living room, laughing. I jolted out of my tiredness, and rushed out of my room to find her. I stopped once the thought crossed my mind, I was in my lanky shirt and shorts... Did Onii-chan change me?

"No.. I did!" Shira exclaimed. Ohhh...

"Was I thinking aloud again?" I asked, hugging Miss Shira quickly.

"YEP!" I pulled away, holding out my hand expectantly.

"NOTE GIMME!" I ordered, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Go ask your brother.. He wants to talk to you anyway." She waved me away, and continued to watch T.V.

I huffed and rolled my eyes, "whatever! ONII-SAN! WERE ARE- Oh, there you are! Gimme the note!" I ordered, holding out my hand as we walked up the stairs.

"First I need to talk to you.=, then I'll give it to you.. All right?" He murmured, walking into his room. I sighed and rolled my eyes, but plopped on his bed anyway.

"what is it Onii-san?" He sighed and shut the door with a snap, then turned around.

"There's..... something I need to tell you."

~5 Minutes of almost important talking later~

"YOU'RE APART OF THE WHAT?" I yelled, frowning.

"keep your voice down!" He hissed, sighing. "the Akatsuki."

"So... You're telling me. That today is the last day I can see you unless in six months I leave my home. and my friends. To find and join your.. Akatsuki thing?'

"Basically."

"That's fucked up right there man!"

'This was the allotted time that they gave me to see you and relay the message! I didnt have a choice Nakira-chan." He snapped, frowning.

I shrugged, "I was just pointing out that it was pretty messed up!"

he rolled his eyes, "Anyway... In 6 months exactly, you'll need to meet.... Whichever Akatsuki member they send... On the border of Suna and Konoha. You'll need to leave 3 days early... From whichever location you live!" He said sheepishly.