Chapter 17: Training for the Chunin's -Month 3

ALL RIGHT GUYS THIS IS IT. THE LAST FUNNY FILLER CHAPTER BEFORE THE THIRD EXAM. BRACE YOURSELVES FOR THE EPIC AWESOMNESS THAT IS MY HUMOR. 

Nakira: What are you talking about? 

Naruto: Do you have a fever? 

Hinata: N-Naruto-kun. Can we-? 

Naruto: Not now Hinata, I'm trying to talk to Flower_Misery. 

Hinata: NARUTO! AS YOUR GIRLFRIEND-  

Naruto: Hinata! We haven't. Gone public yet! 

Hinata: I don't care you jerk! YOUVE BEEN IGNORING ME FOR THE PAST THREE DAMN WEEKS NOW TALK TO ME DAMMIT! 

Naruto: *Scared* Yes Hinata.

Nakira, me, And everybody else: What the hell? O.o

~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~<<~><~>~><~>~~>*evil cakle*

~Nakira~ 

I tackled Shira-sensei. "HOW COULD YOU. BITCH!" 

"Cakm down Nakira-chan! It was just one date!" 

"DO YOU KNOW THE SHIT HE READS!" 

"Yes. I do. And frankly I don't give a shit. Kakashi-sensei is cool." She rolled her eyes and pushed me off. 

"HE'S COOL!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? HES LATE FOR EVERYTHING, HESNINCREASINGLY LAZY AND HIS NOSE IS ALWAYS STUCK IN THAT PERVY BOOK OF HIS. HE DOESN'T EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT POSSIBLY CONSIDERING TO TRAIN SOMEBODY ELSE BESIDES THE PRECIOUS UCHIHA..." I kept ranting, on hyper-rant mode level four. 

Shira raised a hand to stop me. "So that's why..." 

"You're jealous." 

I rolled my eyes and plopped back on the floor with a huff. "Of what? You? No way." 

"No... Of Sauske. Your pissed at Kakashi-sensei because he wouldn't train with you." My eyes widened. Damn she's insightful. "Mhm I definantly am." Shit did I say that out loud? "Yea. Yes you did." ACK NO MORE THINKING. "It wouldn't help."  

"STOP READING MY THOUGHTS BITCH!"  

"YOUR TALKING OUT LOUD TEME!" 

I clenched my fists, frowning. "Your lucky I don't wanna fight you!" 

"Yeah, because Kakashi would kill you if you tried anything." She teased, sticking out her tounge. My eyes flashed purple, before settling back down to a mix in-between. 

"Don't. Test. Me. Miss. Shira." 

"Wanna go teme?" She teased, taking a fighting stance.  

"Bitch." I sneered, completely pissed off. My hands started to glow green, and my Rangan came into full effect. "I'm going to pummel you into the ground." 

"That's the idea."

~20 Minutes of insanely awesome fighting later. Mainly because Flower is to damn lazy to do anything~

I panted in exhaustion as I landed from my last attack on Miss Shira. We were both in the same state, her slightly more bloody. I weaved the signs for the newest Jutsu that I had stumbled across, increasingly pissed off at the torrent of taunts coming from her mouth. "Come on Nakira-Baka. I'm not finished with you yet. Is this all you got? I don't feel a thing,"  

I finished the final sign, "HANA NO SHIBITO NO YŌNA KISU" <The deathly kiss of a flower> I cast the final Jutsu, the justu I knew would end the fight.