Chapter 26: Rain, Rain, Go Away, Make Me Sad Another Day...

NO IT'S NOT GUNNA BE SAD ANYMORE.

ITS THE RELIEF CHAPTER.

But... I'm still sad from Yakbushi's death.

Oh yeah!

That chick up there ^ gave me the idea for this chapter so yeah..

or just a small aprt of it actually.

Mhm.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

READ

ENJOY

SIGH IN RELIEF THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO CRY.

~>

~Nakira~

I shakily stood to my feet, holding back the tears as I walked past Zetsu. "Do what you must.. Zetsu-San." I mumbled, opening the door.

I looked back, and saw the last glimpse of my dead brother.

Damn he looks so peaceful.

How will I ever live up to that?

I looked forward and made my way silently into the living room, wiping the tears away as I came into every bodies view. "He's dead," I announced shakily, holding back the flood gates that were about to burst. Itachi, Kisame, and Tobi all looked up at the ceiling. Deidara had leaned on Sasori for support, Kakuzu didn't look like he could care any less, Konan was in the same state I was, trying to hold back tears, Pain looked somewhat sad, and Hidan Stood up, holding out his arms in the universal gesture for hug. I raised an eyebrow but obliged, tentivley wrapping my arms around him in a hug. "MKAY Hidan. You can let go now," I whispered, my voice hoarse and raspy.

He let go, Blushing. "Uh... Sorry,"

Sasori looked over at him, amused, "What was that for Hidan?"

He smirked, "I happen to have a soft spot for pushy, bossy, bitchy children who just lost their older brother okay?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "And I just happen to NOT have a soft spot for jerky, cocky, arrogant, sadistic, son of a bitches who's head is going to come right off if he says another damn word. Okay?" I replied, smirking. His cocky smile fell and he sweat dropped, laughing anyway. My smirk faded quickly, and the teasing light in my eyes vanished. "Pain-sama.."

"Yes?"

"Can... I sleep somewhere else tonight...?" I asked, looking up.

His intense gaze softened, "Yea."

"But where?" Konan asked, wiping the tears from her eyes. "We don't have any more empty rooms, and the only spare bed we have is in Tovi's room,"

"Tobi do you mind?" Pain asked, gesturing to him.

Tobi shook his head, "Not at all," His normally happy voice was toned down and he sounded... rather sad. Hell, everybody looked sad. Yakabushi got along with just about everybody in the Akatsuki, so I guess it's understandable if everybody in the Akatsuki was a little sad.

I looked down, "Well..... I'm gunna...go to sleep. Good night guys,"I mumbled, turning around.

"Night Nakira-San, un. I'm sorry.." Deidara mummered, still leaning on Sasori, I nodded. And started to walk to Tobi's room, Tobi following behind.

Damn, I couldn't do anything!

Damn

Damn

Damn