Chapter 33: This is a Happy title. I promise. (No really it is)

*blankly stares and the blank page for three hours. Types in title and ~Nakira~ GIves up and goes to sleep* 

ERRGGGHHHH BAD WRITERS BLOCK. WAIT. I KNOW WHAT TO DO. I SHALL REFER TO THE PRE-WRITTEN THING!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA JK. 

UGGGHHHHHHHH. NAKIRA HEEELLLLLPPP. I AREADY HAD A FRIEND COME UP WITH THE TITLE.

Okay. My writers block has dissappeared and I only have an hour to push out a badass chapter.

Nakira: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT WOOT

~Nakira~
I poked Tobi in the face, grinning slightly. He was knocked out, I think, or maybe just faking me out? I'm not sure...."TOOOBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIII WAAAKKKKEEEE UUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!" I whined, sticking my tounge out and slapping him. "I'M BORED ENTERTAIN ME OR ELSE!!!!!!!" Tobi opened his eye, rollling it and sitting up.

"Wow ok, rude," We both chuckled softly, then I looked at him, suprisingly serious. 

"This is day two," I whispered, frowning. Tobi looked away, rolling out of the bed groggily before turning back to me.

"Yeah," He answered, looking down. "You have to come back,"

"I can't and you know that," I snapped. "I just got back, I'm already under ANBU watch, and if I leave again...." I sat back down on the bed. "I'll never be able to come back," 

"Why would you want to?" His eyebrows knitted together, "You have me, and the others need you almost as much as I do," 

"It doesn't make what you are doing right," 

"Oh Kami! What's the death of a few for the salvation of millions!?" 

"The death of a few- You know what I'm not having this dicussion here. The ANBU are listening and in all honesty you're kinda pissing me off so if you would please," I snapped, standing up and walking past him.

"Nakira!" Tobi shouted, following after me. "Come on, Nakira!" I slammed the door in his face, locking it before he could open it. I could hear him lean on the door, "Nakira...." I frowned and sat down on the floor, pulling up my knees to my chin. 

"I can't Tobi,"

"Then I'm staying with you,"

"Don't they need you as much as they need me, apperantly,"

"I'm sure Pain-sama wouldn't mind if-"

"Oh whatever, you're just as much part of his plan as I am," I snapped quietly, hoping the ANBU wouldn't hear. "They need you more than they need me," 

"We need our med-nin Naki," He answered, "If one of us get's hurt and your not there...." 

"It doesn't make it right Tobi!" Geez he's so dense! 

((OOps look I guess this won't be so happy after all)) 

Flower YOU'RE THE WORST OMG LET ME BE HAPPY FOR THREE CHAPTERS GEEZ.

((SHH I'LL FIX IT CALM DOWN))

"Well I'm not leaving without you," I could hear the determination in his voice, and I just sighed. "I love you too much for that," He added softly, I looked up and stood. Opening the door slowly. 

"Okay... but Pain-sama will be pissed...." I paused, then smiled slightly, "And you'll be stuck here forever I guess," I added, Tobi just pressed his lips against mine; his arms wrapping around my waist. Then he pulled away slowly, still inches from my face, and moved his mouth next to my ear.