Chapter 25: When It's Raining Like No Tomorrow.....

Yep.. As you can tell by the title... Sad chapter D : Sorryy.

I cried while writing this though... But I'm a big sortie... So you might not! ^^"

ENJOY

READ

COMMENT

FAN ME

OH YEH.

I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO VOTE.

BUT YOUR GUNNA ANYWAYS.

CUZZ YYYOOOOOOUUUU WWWWUUUUVVVV MMMMEEEE!

JK.

I HOPE o.o ^^"

~>>~>>~>>~>>>>~~~~

~Nakira~

"Morning Kisame-San!" I exclaimed happily as I walked into the kitchen. He grunted in response, pouring his bowl of 'Shark Bait O's' You wannna know it's replacement for milk?

Salt water!

BWAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA I MADE A JOKE.

No... It's actually salt water. I chuckled lightly to myself as I pulled out the eggs, green bell peppers, bacon, and cheese from the fridge. I set my cooking items on the counter, then grabbed a bowl and the loaf of bread. Yep! I'm cooking! I mean.. Somebody in this place has to.. They can't live on cereal and toast forever.Can they? I mean, I used to live on ramen and Naruto still does!

Hmmm puzzling ....

I started to fry the bacon, and then cut up the bell peppers. "I'm making an omelet.. Or at least I'ma try.. I'm Makin an omelet. And if somebody doesn't like it they can die. I'm making an omelet..." I trailed off, trying to think of new words to put into my song.

"And I think that I can fly." Tobi answered, walking into the kitchen. I smiled and threw the egg yolk into the other fryingpan, adding the cheese and bell peppers on top. "Whatcha doing Nakira-chan?" I paused before answering.

"I'm trying to make omlets... But it got all mixed together.... So now it'll be scrambled eggs on toast with bacon!"

"So... An omelet sandwich?" Tobi asked, tilting his head to the side. I shrugged, "Can I try one then Nakira-chan?"

"Of course Tobi-kun! Everybody's getting one." I replied, pulling out the toast and putting another two pieces of bread in the toaster.

"Can I get a special one?"

"A.. Special one?"

"Mhm! The first one! The first one you put together is special!" He exclaimed happily, looking over at me. I could just imagine the dorky grin under his mask.

Speaking of that...... I wonder what he looks like under there... I shook the thought off before replying to Tobi, "Of course!" I replied, turning off one of the burners.

"SOO... Do you need help with anything Nakira-chan?" He asked.

"If you'd set the table for me that'd be lovely," I replied as Konan walked into the kitchen. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and blinked.

"Nakira... Did you cook?"

"Mhm!"

"Are you pregnant or something?" She asked seriously, narrowing her eyes.

I rolled my eyes, "No! Geez! I can't cook every once in a wh-"

"Nakira are you cooking?" Itachi asked as he walked into the kitchen. I scowled, and one of my eyes twitched.