Chapter 21: ARE YOU SURE WE CAN'T PUT IN A SWIMMING POOL?? Months 1 & 2

PARTY ROCK PARTY ROCK!!!

L to the I to the N to the K!

I dunno.. I'm bored. So read this! BWA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You just got thwarted.

~Nakira~

I threw my suitcases on the bed, and then jumped down after them. Sighing. "Ssoooooo.... Tirrreeeeddd"

I yawned and closed my eyes, planning on immediately falling asleep.

Which didn't happen.

A rock, or a pillow, in my state I couldn't really tell the difference, hit my head. "Come on Sleepyhead. Time to eat!"

I sat up and glared at Temari. "YOU WOULD ONLY LET US HAVE ONE BREA- Wait. Food. What kind?"

She raised her eyebrows, then smirked. "Ramen.. But I guess... Since I'm such a Slave Driver you wouldn-"

"RRRRAAAAMMMMEEEEENNN!!" I jumped up and raced past her, running down the stairs.

And knowing me...

Wait for it......

I WAS GETTING THERE!

-.- Whatever. I landed on my face, right in ln front of his annoying lordship himself... Kankaru. "Owwww..." I moaned, sitting up and rubbing my head. I. Scowled at cat-boys smirking face.

"Have fun on your trip?"

"Hahahahaha. I've never heard that one." I replied sarcastically, standing up. His smirk vanished into a scowl as I pushed past him into the kitchen.

"Geez, you'll be living her now... May as well be NICE to Kankaoru...." Temari muttered, slipping past me and to the giant pot of delicious smelling ramen.

"I'll take it to heart when I feel like it,"

"Ouch. Sarcasm."

"Yeah, Hurts doesn't it?"

She chuckled, then shook her head, inspecting the ramen. "OI IDIOTS THAT CALL THEMSELVES MY BROTHERS GET DOWN HERE"

I whistled, "Geez... Your mean,"

"Yep. But I get you to where your going. "

"True, true."

~DURING DINNER TIME~

I handed Gaara a bowl of ramen, then set mine in front of my place at the table,

Shut up.

I hate you... "Who do you hate?" Temari asked, sitting down. Gaara was looking at me curiously, and I cursed under my breath.

"I was talking to myself. Just ignore me when I do that!" I covered,sweat dropping.

"Oookkkkaaaaayyyy then." Kankaru muttered, breaking apart his chopsticks and starting to eat.

I rolled my eyes and did the same. Trying to keep my eyes on the food and off of Gaara.

Needless to say, but needed to be said anyway. It didn't work very well.

"MY GOD TEMARI THIS IS AMAZING"

"I'm the only person in here that can cook so... I might as well be good." She replied, shrugging.