Chapter 35: Remember that one guy in the window?

YOU ALL THOUGHT IT WAS A UCHIHA! FOR SHAME!
Am I that predictable or are you guys just assuming like that.

Actually you guys thought it was a canon character abahahahahaha. WRONG.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I whipped around, my face etched into a frown as I turned to face the person standing behind me. My eye's widened slightly, and I stumbled backwards a couple step's. My kunai clatteringto the roof top as I spoke, "H-Hwhat?" I rubbed my eyes and blinked. "Dude really, again, like seriously?" I snapped, frowning as I stared at the man.

He laughed, "Aw c'mon don't say you didn't miss me,"

"I can surely say that I didn't miss you," I answered, my eyes narrowing. Then widening as he silently disappeared. "Huh?"

Suddenly a arm wrapped around my neck, and a mouth moved close to my ear. "Behind you," He whispered, hid hand gently tracing my curse mark.

I scowled, kicking backwards, but my leg just went through air: I stumbled backwards. I frowned as my eyes narrowed, pulling out a kunai and launching it at the man who had just appeared in front of me.

He just laughed and caught it, spinning it around his finger and launching it back at me.

"C'mon Nakira you can do better than that!" I dodged the incoming kunai and just rolled my eyes, my fingers itching to do a jutsu.

"Who are you!? What do you want!?" I snapped, the man just laughed. Appearing in ten inches in front of me in a mere second.

He grinned, his teeth slightly pointed and rather.... sharp looking, his purple eyes flashing red. "Aw Nakira you really don't remember me?" He shrugged as he sighed, "Very well... My name is Habit,"

"What do you want? What are you doing here bugging me again?"

Habit laughed, stepping away, "I'm here for the same reason as last time I popped in for a visit. Remember that? When I told you what was going to happen... And then it did?" I looked away, my eyes widening.

"So you're the same guy.... How do you do that?" I blinked, studying him carefully.

Habit raises a finger to his lips and smirked, "Shh... Spoilers,"

I rolled my eyes, "Spoilers!? You're the one telling me the future here or whatever"

Habit just laughed and rolled his eyes. "Do you want to hear it or not Nakira?"

"Yes, I want to know,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slipped back into my room, shivering slightly. It was... A lot of information to process all at once ya know. Knowing the future and shit, it's a lot to handle. I wonder how Habit can live with that.....? I mean I don't even know if he was telling the truth though, he could be wrong. I shook my head, muttering, "I didn't believe Habit-kun the last time, I have to take his word this time or else somebody's going to get hurt,"

Tobi still wasn't back yet, and I bit my lip. Frowning profusely. I hope he's ok. He's never been gone for so long, not on a meeting with the Akatsuki at least: although I wasn't told much, I know Tobi doesn't die in the future I was told. I can feel it, because Tobi is a good boy. He wouldn't do something as stupid as die on me.

I pulled out my sketchbook and leaned back on my bed, flipping through it gently. Maybe moving through it a bit faster once I hit the Gaara portraits, that was still rather painful to see. I sighed once I reached the end. It still wasn't full yet, not like I want it to be. I want it to be full of beautiful skylines and happy memories and just pure awesome.

Because I AM pure awesome so my sketchbook should be too, yeah?

Soon I just put my headphones in and fell asleep. I have a meeting with Tsunade in the morning to remove the rest of my restrictions and put me back on my team, where I belong, so hopefully Tobi will be back when I wake up.

And so, to the soothing sounds of Cecil Baldwin and the Weather of Night Vale I fell asleep.

((A million cool points if you get that reference))

~Next daaaayyyyyah~

I burst into Tsunade's office, grinning. "TSUNADE-SAMA I MISSED YOU SINCE OUR LAST VISIT LIKE YESTERDAY!!!!" Shizune grinned, remembering, probably, what had happened yesterday. Tsunade sighed, glaring at me and sorting through some papers on her desk.

"Sit," She snapped, gesturing to the chair in front of her. I nodded and plopped down. "You're doing your own paper work for this, I'm tired of all this damn paper work,"

I pouted, "Tssuunnaaadddeeee-saaaammmaaa whhhyyyy!!!??" I whined, my eyes widening and filling with fake tears.

Tsunade just raised an eyebrow and rolled her eyes, "This is what you get for joining a criminal organization. Do the damn paperwork,"

I dropped the act and scowled, grabbing a pencil and starting to fill out the stupid freakin paperwork. It was extremely boring, so I started to doodle on the edges. I think I had a dancing frog and a jumping moose, also some weird looking symbols.

But then Tsunade saw and slapped my hand, so I had to keep filling it out. -.-

-2 hours later-

I signed the last stupid signature and jumped up. "I'M FREE MOFO'S!!!" I exclaimed. Tsunade just nodded.

"The ANBU on your tail have been dismissed from stalking you, your ramen privileges are restored, and you are back on Kakashi-sensei's team," I grinned and nodded. Then turned around to burst out the door.

"However, Nakira-san," I stopped, turning around. "I need you to help me with something," Tsunade laced her fingers together and rested her chin on it.

"What?"

"I need to know something about Sauske-kun,"

I frowned, "I don't know much," My eyes avoided hers, "I really only know as much as everybody else does,"

"You knew him well, right?"

I shrugged, still looking away. "I guess?"

"You're lying," She answered cooly, her eyes soul-piercing.

She's so scary sometimes. "I am, yeah,"

"Do you know where he went?" She paused, "Why? What purpose?"

"He left to go train under Orochimaru, he wanted to be strong enough to kill Itachi-," I stopped myself from adding -kun at the end of his name. "Revenge is Sauske's sole purpose right now,"

Tsunade nodded, "Yes I figured as such, but I needed some confirmation," She sighed, "The hunt will continue, but I don't think there's anything we can really do about the problem,"

I just nodded and turned, "Can I go now?" Tsunade gave me a 'shoo' gesture, and I walked out. Heading straight to Ichiraku's ramen.

Food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food. Food. I NEED FOOD NOW.

-Ugh I'm lazy so HOME-

I unlocked the door and walked in, looking around. "Tobi!?" I called, the house was dark and silent: it was too quiet, like, the middle of the night quiet. I uneasily pulled out a kunai, holding up defensively and poking around. Maybe it was just Habit trying to screw with me, I have a sense that he would do something like that.

I called for Tobi once more, and was greeted by silence. I scowled and turned on the light, putting my kunai back in my pouch and falling onto the couch. "Bored," I muttered, looking up at the ceiling. "Bored bored boreddity bored bored,"

"Well that's no fun, Nakira-san," I sat up suddenly. My eyes widening. That voice... Was extremely familiar, as smooth and silky as Tobi's, but... It wasn't. Tobi.

"Sauske?" I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOVE YOU HAHAHAHAHAH CLIFF CLIFF MWAHAHAHAHA.

Nakira: NO I JUST GOT MY PRIVILEGES BACK OMG. FLOWER YOU SUCK UGH.

Abahahahahaha.

Nakira: "Oh let's give her her Konoha privileges back and then HEY LOOK POSSIBLE SAUSKE,"

MWAHAHAHAHhahahahahaha

Kakashi: I agree with this. If you start the ending sequence too soon it'll feel rushed and ruin the feel of the book.

Are you kidding me this entire book feels rushed.

Sauske: Why did you have to try to use me as a plot device.

Because I'll do what I want OK. Don't roll your eyes at me.

Sauske: Hmph.

Nakira: Seriously though I just came back.

Don't worry you're not leaving yet. Actually nobody is.

Nakira: What about Tobi?

He'll be back (maybe) don't worry.

Also guys I promise the next book will be better I swear ok, like I know this one is rushed and inaccurate and shit but I'm so in deep with this one that I can really reboot it. So I'm just trying to finish it in the same style, because I write totally different now. So yeah. Haha.

ANYWAYS.

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

LISTEN TO WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE

CECILLLLLL YOUR VOICE IS VELVET.

EAT SOME PIE.

WEEEE TRAINS

OK YEAH BYE.