Red - 48

a/n - super important a/n at the bottom. please read.

"You did what?" Alice gasped, as Betty shut the door behind them. The blonde girl had just confessed to doing a fake interview with their music teacher, Ms. Grundy.

"That's not the important part!" Betty stressed, her hands playing with the hem of her sweater. "Grundy had private lessons with Jason. You don't think that's, oh, I don't know, suspicious?"

"Of course I think it's suspicious!" Alice exclaimed, as though it was obvious. "Everything that has to do with that... that horrible pedo is suspicious!" 

"Exactly... Archie just doesn't think so," Betty sighed, as she sat down at her desk. The blonde noticed how Alice tensed up slightly at the mention of her ex.

"Um, do you, do you want to talk? About Archie, I mean," Betty said, nervously. She wasn't necessarily afraid of the dark-haired girl, but she often found herself intimidated by her. Perhaps it was the way Alice did things so easily, how she had no hesitation to do things that girls like Veronica and Cheryl did. Betty recalled how she had told Chuck she had wanted to be like Veronica, and there was definitely some truth to that. 

"I wish I could say that I don't know what you see in him, Betty. I wish I could say that, but I do, because I saw it too," Alice said, "and I don't think I hate Archie... I hate that he cheated on me. I hate that he's being manipulated by Grundy. I don't know, I was so mad when I found out, I was so upset, and now I just... I want it to be over, I guess. I don't want to think about it. I trusted him... and he betrayed me, like I didn't even matter."

"I'm sorry Alice, you deserve better," Betty said.

Alice smiled weakly, although her eyes watered. "You do too, Betty. You are the sweetest girl in Riverdale, and I am so fucking excited for your happy ending."

Betty laughed, saying, "Yeah, I'm pretty excited for it too."

The two girls were happy, even if it was only for a few moments. Down the hall, in the student lounge, Kevin and Veronica were happy as well. 

But in Riverdale, happiness doesn't last long, does it?

.

.

.

.

.

.

-GUYS HI YES IM BACK IM ALIVE HI FRENS HI-

- ^^ why do i sound like i'm on drugs-

-ps, i don't do drugs-

-guys. super important thing.  NOMINATE ALICE FOR THE RIVERDALE AWARDS!! You can nominate it for "best jughead jones story" "best badass oc" and "best overall riverdale story" ALSO!! you can nominate me, SarcasticAndBored for best riverdale author!! please vote!! here: https://www.wattpad.com/387400088-riverdale-awards-nominations   -

-sorry i went on a like, 4 day hiatus. lost motivation for a bit whoops. i'm back tho-

-GUYS I READ 13 REASONS WHY AND I HATED IT SO NOW I WANT TO WRITE A FANFIC ABOUT IT-

- i might write a fanfic about it. idk-

-okay bye guys-