Green - 33

PART FIVE 'GREEN' - CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

 It was a little after eleven am in the small town, and the teens of Riverdale were at school. Alice was in biology, sitting next to Cheryl. Everything seemed to be normal, everything felt as it typically did. Until the Sheriff and Principal entered the classroom, that is.

"You're here for me, aren't you?" said Cheryl as she stood up from her seat, gathering the attention of the classroom, "Because of the autopsy."

"We don't need to do this in front of your classmates, Cheryl," Principal Weatherbee said in a quiet tone.

"It's all right, Principal Weatherbee," Cheryl said calmly, as though nothing was amiss, "They'll find out soon enough."

And then Cheryl put her arms out, ready to be taken away.

"What are you talking about, Cheryl?" Alice asked.

"That won't be necessary," Sheriff Keller told her, as he didn't feel the need to handcuff the girl.

"Wait, Cheryl, find out about what?" asked Veronica.

"That I'm guilty," Cheryl told the class.

Alice gasped, along with many others. She shook her head lightly. 

There was no way, no way Cheryl could've killed Jason, she loved him too much, right? Alice thought to herself, trying to rationalize.

But then Cheryl was escorted out of the classroom, and taken into the Principal's office, and the students of Riverdale High would soon find out that Jason had not died on the 4th of July, but rather several days later...

.

.

.

-omg guys! thanks for 70k! y'all are really nice and cool and stuff so thanks!-

-i would really appreciate it if you followed me <3 you don't have to but like,,,, you probably should-

-welcome to part five!! we're now in green!!! woooo!!!-

-edit: i don't need anymore, thank you to everyone who participated!-

-so we're at #44 in fanfiction, awesome! woo!-

-qotd: what (besides riverdale) is your favorite show?-

-aotd: tbh the only show i watch consistently is riverdale, but i watch 'the magicians' on syfy-

(september 17th edit  - lmao I watch Sherlock, Supernatural, and The Bold Type now. I don't even like the magicians anymore lol)

-i love you-