Purple - 12

PART THREE 'PURPLE' - CHAPTER 12

                                     Incoming Text From: Ronnie 🔥

Ronnie 🔥: Hey! I'm in Riverdale! My mom wants me to get some food from the diner, wanna come with?

Alice thought about it for a moment. She wasn't really doing much, so she figured she would go.

Allie: Okay sure!

Ronnie 🔥:  Wear your black cloak okay? I want us to match!

Allie: That's so extra but okay. We'll look like twins 😂

Alice sat her phone down and quickly put on a casual dress and her cloak.  She put on light makeup when she heard her phone buzz.

Ronnie 🔥: I'm here, come outside.

It wasn't long before the two girls arrived at their destination. If you didn't know better, you might have thought the two of them to be sisters. 

"So this is the diner you always talk about..." Veronica wondered aloud.

"Yeah, it's pretty good. I know you'll like the food." Alice assured her.

"Let's go." Veronica said, as she opened the car door and headed towards the diner.

Once they entered, Alice noticed Betty and Archie talking. More so Betty trying to talk, and Archie staring at Veronica.

 More so Betty trying to talk, and Archie staring at Veronica

"I called in an order, for Lodge?" Veronica asked.

"Your order is almost ready, just a few minutes' wait

"Your order is almost ready, just a few minutes' wait." Was the response she got.

"Hey Alice... who's this?" Archie asked her, still looking at Veronica.

"Veronica Lodge." Veronica introduced, a small smile on her face.

" Veronica introduced, a small smile on her face