Babysitting & Love Chapter 21.

Kassie P.O.V

Ace was bouncing up and down Danny's leg giggling. Ace looks so much as his father, His dark brown hair with his green eyes.

"Aye Kass! This is Ace, Ace say hello to my friend Kassie." Danny says placing Ace on the floor. ,Fuck, please don't came to me" I think to myself. Ace waddles towards me and grabs onto my leg. It's dead silent. "Boo!" He chuckles. I say silent.

"He's not going to bite Kassie..." Meli Laugh. He might though. "Oh that reminds me, Me and the girls are going to the movies, so Can you babysit Ace?" Danny ask while getting his keys.

"Well, I have work and I'm kinda busy...so" I trail off. "Great, Bye!" Danny says and leaves the room as Cate and Meli follow behind!

"Well Ace, it's me and You.." I say as I pick him up from the ground.

I grab my backpack where I keep all my shit in and walk out the door still holding Ace. "Where we going?!" He asked tightening his arms around my neck. "Well I need to work and your coming with me." I plain out say it. He nods as I reach the Practice room.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late, I'm stuck babysitting for a friend..." I say as I throw my backpack onto the ground. "Who's baby?" Niall asks. I didn't know weather to tell them or not mostly because I don't know if it's a secret.

"Umm, It's Cate's Cousin..." I say slowly. They all nod. "Okay let's get started" I say and place Ace on the floor. "Ace just sit here okay?" I ask. He gives me one of those cute baby smiles and nods. "Okay Kass-we" Ace says.

After about an hour of rehearsing  with the other singers I called in the lads. "One Direction?" I ask and the boys came into the sound check room. A curly haired boy is missing. "Where's Harry?" I ask the lads.

"I saw him playing with Ace." Liam said.

"Oh okay" I say and walk out looking for Harold. Sure enough he was holding Ace in the air making Bomb sounds. "Harry?"  He turns his head towards me.  "Oh, i'm sorry was it our turn? I was just caught up with This little cutie.." I smile as Harry's caring side. "Yeah Danny's child is sure cute.." I say then realize what I said. "Danny's?"

"Please don't tell anyone Harry!" I say quickly. Harry smirks and puts Ace down. "Fine, But you can to go on a date with Me.."Harry smirks. "Ehhhh,Let me think...No" i say. "Fine, what about just friends hanging out?" Harry asks. "Yes but Just friends hanging out." i state.

"Great, tonight at 8:00 after the show!" Harry says and runs towards the stage. "Urghhh, What did i get myself into Ace.."I mumble. "Well, You and Har-we gonna go on date and kissy kiss!" Ace jumps up and down.

"No Ace! No kissy kiss Harry!" i told him. "Sureee." He smirks and runs towards the stage for no reason. "ACE!! WAIT FOR ME!" I yell behind him. "Got ya!" i say and grab Ace from behind and bring him to my chest. "You can't go running off like that Ace.." i say as he nods. "I'm sowwyy." He pouts.

"Its okay Ace now sit there in the first row cause One direction is gonna do a pratice run." I smile. His eyes widen and rushes towards the seats in the audience.

***********

"And here is One Direction!" They anounce the Lads. Me,Cay,Meli and Danny Don't forget Ace were in front row for the show like in everyshow cheering the lads on. I see the dancers load up onto the stage along with Rosie. i mentally groan.

The music starts playing and i hear the sqeals of the teenage girls 5 rows behind me. Yeah they were THAT loud. "GO ZAYN!" Cay yells brusting my ear drums. Tonight's show is gonne be great.

***********

"Remember to vote for your favortive Act! Week 6 is coming, Vote! Goodnight everyone." Finally the show was over. "I WANT HAR-EW TO WIN!" Ace yells. "Ace, shhh...People are still here." Danny tries to calm Ace down.

Harry POV

"Great job Lads, i have to run. I'm late already." I say quickly. "Where ya heading?" Niall asks. "Just hungry and getting a bite to eat." i say. "Great, we'll come!" Liam suggest. "No, you guys cant go! cause...I like going alone." I say and run off. 

I race back stage and see Kassie talking to Meli. "Sup Mel, I need Kassie, Thanks bye!" i say and snach Kassie from Meli. "Harry Where are we going?" Kassie asks as im still holding her wrist running past People. "On our Dat-  I mean friend hang out!" i say and stop running once we entered the parking alot.

"Thank You" Kassie says as i open the car door for her. "Where are we going Harry?" She says again crossing her arms at her chest. "Its a surpise." i smirk and start driving.

Kassie POV

"Really Harry a Karaoke club.." I playfully roll my eyes. "Hey, Friends hang out here." He says in defense. 'Yeah, yeah.." i mumble.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai c: I know its been a while since i updated, sorry! but know since im out of school expect more updates!! And please Read my new book! I Don't Love You But I Always Will! Its a Harry Punk <3  PLease VOTE!!!!! I need more Votes Guys :c PLease! Ps. Dedicated to My friend who i wanna thank for reading this book over and over again :D And i was bored to i put the Louis club Gif cx