Letting the feeling out Chapter 17..

Kassie P.O.V

    Me, Meli, Caitlyn, and Danny were surrounding the tv. "The act that's leaving and packing their bags and going home tonight is........" The host said. thank the lord One Direction aren't in the bottom to. They have been doing awesome in the live shows! They haven't been in the bottom two once. of course with MY song choices! Its true! I chose the songs that One Direction sing. What can I say I have a great taste of music!

  The bottom were a guy named Brian. I met him once nice fella! and great voice! and the other person was Rosie! Yeah Devil Rosie. She failed  on her Song choice. I was smirking like an idiot! The gang and I dislike her so bad! (A/N btw when I say gang I mean friends other then 1D. when I say Lads I mean 1D) To be fair everyone dislikes Rosie. 

  The only people I can think of that don't are her friends that hang around her a lot! I think there names were like Jill and Jane. 

  They are just like her. Fake blonde hair, cold blue eyes, Wear tiny clothes, and all that poop! We were so close to the Tv and leaning so far that me might fall. We are eager to find out that Meli jumped on Dannys back to get a better view over Me and Cay. 

    When The Host opened the envelope I pushed Cay to get a better picture and she fell on the ground.

   "KASSIE! DID YOU REALLY JUST PUSHED ME! LIKE REALLY! JUST WATCH WHEN YO-" I cut her off and placed my index finger on her lips to shut her up. "The act that's leaving this Show is.........." we started to lean more and were really into it. "We well find out after the break!" the Host cheers. From leaning to far we all fell forward and face planned on the floor. "Stupid commercials!" I muttered while getting up and helping Danny up.  

 "umm Kassie I need to tell you umm something" Danny said looking down at his feet.

   "You can tell me anything bro!" I cheered. "Well.....ummm...you see..." Danny stuttered. "Danny you can tell when your ready cause I can tell your not ready to tell me what your gonna tell me." I reassured him. "Thanks" Danny said.

  "And were back!" The Host said. We all glued our eyes on the tv. "Pack your bags im so sorry......Rosie". "YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!' I screamed along with my best friends! Once we calmed down we kept watching. it was just her hugging the other acts and crying. Like of course the first person she hugs is Harry.    

"Eww" I mutter and getting  up to get water and getting ready for my Midnight Shifted. Yes I do work at midnight something to earn extra money.

  "umm Kassie I think you want to see this!" Meli yelled so I can hear her from the other room. I go back into the room. "Okay Dan rewind that please!" Cay said. Danny rewinds it and plays it in slow motion. We clearly saw Rosie hug Harry and whisper something in his ear. "So whats so bad about that?" I said with a fake smile.  "Wait theres more" Meli sadly said. Danny played it again.

"I have to go" I said with tears in my eyes. "Kass your shift doesn't start until 1:00am! its 12:45am! Danny yelled after me. "I DONT CARE!" I ran out and headed to the x factor stage for my shift.

Rosie kissed Harry and Harry didn't do anything about it! HE JUST STOOD THERE KISSING BACK!

  when I was running I tripped and feel on the ground witch made me cry more! good one clumsy Kassie. Caitlyn and Meli ran to me and comfort me. "Babe are you okay?" Caitlyn said. " DOESNT IT FUCKING LOOK LIKE IT!!" I yelled at Cay.                                                    

   Caitlyn looked at me shocked. "im sorry Cay I just need to be alone" with that I got up running to the stage leaving Mel and Cay yelling for me..

  I arrived at the stage. Thank god everyone left. The show ended 10 minutes ago. That mean Harry and The lads are probably back at my cabin.  

   I got the mop and started to mop the stage. I was about half way done when I heard a husky voice. "Hey Babe!" Harry said and walked up the stage. I didn't look at him. He came up to me and leaned in for a kiss. I moved and kept cleaning. "Babe Whats wrong?" He asked. I looked at my feet while a single tear roll down my cheek.

 "Babe why are you crying? please tell me!" Harry said while lifting my chin up so I can face him. 

"YOU KISSED HER! YOU FREAKING KISSED HER!" I yelled at him and pushing him away from me.  

  "Babe im so sorry! I wasn't thinking! please im so sorry!" He sobbed. "To bad! you hurt me! sorry isn't going to fix this!" I yelled and ran away from him  headed back stage. He was casing after me yelling my name.

I turned a sharp corner and he ran past me. I slid down the wall crying while holding my knees to my face.

*******

Time pasted and I was sure I was the only one here. like is 2:30am. No one is here at this time! I walk back to the stage when I saw a open microphone stand with a Mic on it. Well no ones here...so I guess I can sing to let the feeling out. I wrote this new song but never really sang it. (A/N the song is by Ariana Grande and its named Almost is never enough)

 " I'd like to say we gave it a try, i'd like to blame it all on a life.

maybe we just weren't right, But that's a lie, That's a lie

And we can deny it as mush as we want, But in time, our feeling will show,

cause sooner or later we'll wonder why we gave up. The truth is everyone knows

Almost, Almost is never enough, so close to being in love, if I would have know that you wanted me,

the way I wanted you, Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart, But right here in each other arms,

And we almost, we almost knew what love was. But Almost is never enough,

If I change the world over night there'd be no such thing as goodbye, You'll be standing right where

you are, And we'd get the chance we deserve, Try to deny it as much as we want, But in time our

feeling will show, Cause sooner or later we'll wonder why we gave up, The truth is everyone knows,

Almost, Almost is never enough, so close to being in love, if I would have know that you wanted me,

the way I wanted you, Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart, But right in each other arms,

And we almost, we almost know what love was, But Almost is never enough,

      I realized I was crying when the song ended. "Kassie did you write that song?" a Man said sitting in the audience. I wiped the tears away.  "Umm yes who are you? I thought I was alone" I said looking down at my feet.  

He stepped out of the darkness. "Simon! I mean Mr. Cowell" I said. "Please call me Simon. so your Liam's sister that works here. Well Honey you shouldn't be working you should be singing!" Simon said. is this really happening. "Well since the show already started.....I can make you a vocal Couch! you seem like you know what your doing! Would you like to take the job?" Simon asked.

'umm.Y-Y-ES-S" I stutter. "Great you start tomorrow! You don't need that mop anymore!" Simon said and took the mop and threw it back stage. Let this is gonna be FUN!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey cupcakes! I don't know about you but this is my fav chappie! :) PLEASE VOTE! COMMENT!