Song for judge's house? Chapter 12.

• Dedicated to Cory Monteith

Louis P.V.O

Hazza came up with a great band name! Well not great Awesome! But i have to say Harry and Kassie really hit it off. They always stare that each other often. Tommo smell Romance. My thinking was cut off by Niall saying. "Ok we have our band name 

Now we need a song for the Judge's House, anyone have any ideas?" And then took a bit of his Nondos. What is it with this boy and Nondos. I mean he loves his Nondos.

Me and boys brain stormed for ideas. Kassie was on the couch lost in her music she was playing through her ipod. She started to sing. I think she forgot we were in the room. "I want it that way" she sang to the backstreet boys song. Then she sang a different song from Nsync. "Baby bye bye bye". She has an amazing voice.

Me and the lads started to clap. "Oh im sorry i forgot you were here sorry if my horriable voice cause you guys to be deaf" she said. "Kassie your voice is awesome!" Zayn said. "Well i think Kassie should pick the song, she has good taste in Music since she writes her own music" Harry said. "Wait Harry how did you know she writes music? She only told me." Liam said to Harry. "Umm i kinda walked in on her while she was writing a song." Harry told Liam.

"Um ok" Liam said. But i can tell by his responds that Liam doesn't want Harry to get close to Kassie. Liam sound very protected of Kassie. Liam never told us about his Childhood or Parents. Only simpiy things.

KASSIE P.O.V

Thank God Liam let it go that fast. But anyway im trying to think of a good song for One Direction to sing for the Judges House. That sound awesome together. One Direction and Judges Houses. Stop Kassie you need to think.

I like back then songs. I started to scroll down my ipod songs. I can't think of one. "Ok i have an idea what if i put shuffle on my ipod and the first song it picks you guys have to sing?" I asked the lads. They all agreed. I pushed the shuffle button on my ipod and the song came out. Torn. Torn thats an awesome choice.

"The song is Torn by Ednaswap." " I love that song!" Harry said. "We can make this work right guys?" Niall said. "Right" Every one said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! im sorry its not that long! but I had to say RIP to Cory Monteith <33 He was in the show Glee. in the video on the side! Its the songs That Kassie sang in this chapter! just put together by Glee!"I want it that way" by Backstreet Boys and "Bye Bye Bye" by N sync. Cory is the one that has the red jacket .RIP Cory <3333