She's Back?! Chapter 19.

Kassie p.o.v

Its been two days since the Live show Performance. After the performance, Harry found me back stage and apologize for the 100th time but I just walked away. I'm not ready to forgive him, and plus right now all I'm focus on  is my job.

Today its another day of Vocal practice. I walked to the practice with Danielle, Like everyday. We hugged and parted ways. I entered the room to see All the acts talking and being Social.

"Hey, Listen Up guys!" I hollered over there Voices. They all settled down and paid attention. "I decided to so something different today for practice, Maybe even fun!" I said standing in front of them. "Like what?" Niall asked.

" Well instead of Practicing one act at a time and taking Forever, I thought we can practice Together! like sing a song together?" I suggested. They all Cracked a smile, Yes even Harry.

*****

It took a while to pick a song that Everyone Knew, and plus we had to figured out who sings what and all that kind of stuff. " Rebecca and Tom up front, And Cher Behind Tom! and Liam in the middle of Louis and Zayn, Niall and Harold...umm..Behind Cher." I ordered. After 5 Minutes of placing people everyone was in there spot.

I grabbed my guitar and Counted down.

1......2....3...

" I remember years ago, Someone told me I should take Caution when it comes to love, I did." I Sang first. Then I nodded my head to tell Rebecca to sing.

" And you were strong and I was not, My illusion. My mistake. I was careless, I forgot, I did." She sang.

" And now when all is done, There is nothing to say, You have gone so effortlessly, You have won, You can go ahead tell them," Liam Sang.

" Tell them all I know now, Shout it from the roof tops, Write it on the sky line, All we had is gone now, Tell them I was happy, And my heart is broken, All my scars are Open, Tell them what I hoped would be impossible, impossible, impossible..impossible" Harry sang not losing eye contact with me.

Zayn started to sing, " Falling out of love Is hard, Falling for betrayal is worse, Broken trust and broken hearts..I know, I know...."

" Thinking all you need is there, Building faith on love and words, Empty promises will wear, I know, I know..." Louis sang.

Niall joined in With his sweet voice, " And now When all is gone, There is nothing to say And if you're done with embarrassing me, On your own you can go ahead tell them.."

" Tell them all I know now, Shout it from the roof tops, Write it on the sky line, All we had is gone now,Tell them I was happy, And my heart is broken, All my scars are Open, Tell them what I hoped would be impossible, impossible, impossible..impossible" All of them Sang and sounded Beautiful.

" I remember years ago, Someone told me I should take Caution when it comes to love, I did." Cher sang.

"Tell them all I know now, Shout it from the roof tops, Write it on the sky line, All we had is gone now, Tell them I was happy, And my heart is broken,( Awwwaaww) what I hoped would be impossible, impossible, impossible..impossible,impossible, impossible..impossible,impossible," They all sang and finished the song.

We all jumped up and cheered. " Guys, that was great! You all sounded Beautiful. I'm proud of all of you!' I said.

" I agree," a familiar deep British voice said.

I look over to see the one and only Simon Cowell leaning on the door frame. " Mr. Cowell I'm so sorry for Not practicing with them One act at a time.. BUt I thought it might help if w-" I was cut off by Simons voice.

" Don't be sorry Kassie, That was incredible! and please call me.. Simon!" He Told me. I just smiled and Nodded. " And to tell you how incredible that was... I want you to Sing that as the opening for the next show!" He said. I looked at the acts, They all nodded then I looked at Liam..Liam slowly Smiled.

" Yes!" I yelped. " Okay, and break time, you guys worked hard enough!' He told everyone. Within Minutes Everyone left.

I was about to leave when Simon called my Name. " Kassie...I think you are the best vocal couch this show has ever had! keep up the great work." Simon said and patted my shoulder and left. When he left I did my happy dance...I'm not weird at all!

When I walking out of the room I was greeted my Louis leaning on a wall. "Hey Kass! wanna grab Lunch with me?" He asked walking next to me. " Sure!" I said.

****

Me and Louis got seated and ate our lunch. "So..Did ya hear about Zayn and Caitlyn?" Louis asked while taking a huge bite of his sandwich. I stopped eating and looked at Louis. " No..What about them?" I asked Him. " Well, Zayn told me that he asked her out and she said yes," He said. Suddenly a rush of anger pasted through me. " And she didn't tell me!" I told him with a bit of anger.

"Never mind. i'll talk to her when I get home...and by home I mean my cabin." I told Louis.

****

" cause he was a Fun-Guy" Louis said with a cheeky smile. I cracked up laughing! Not because it was funny but because how stupid the joke was. Me and Louis have been talking for Hours. Having a lot of laughs and knowing each other more as a person.

I immediately stop laughing when I see a familiar girl pass by. Please no...please god no. "I'm sorry Lou but I gotta go!" I kissed his cheek and left following the girl...

i walked up the girl..it is.. it is her..

" Hi, Kassie!" Rosie smiled. "Why are you here Rosie?" i asked with anger.

"I'm a dancer now!" she cheered.

No.....

--------------------------------------------------

Hey beautiful people! please vote! and comment! And the song : impossible but this one on the chapter is just a cover of the song! I just like the cover better! :)