Old Friends Chapter 13.

Kassie P.O.V

The lads agreed on the song and practiced  a little and they sounded really good. I'm sure there going to be fine . I left Liam's cabin around 6:30pm and walked to my cabin.

I got a text from Louis. We all got each others phone numbers. Since we will hang out with each other alot. But i don't mind. There all really funny and fun to be around.

From: Thesexybeastboobear<3 Hey gurrlfriend! I just wanted to ask if you have a Twitter ;) if you don't them MAKE ONE!!! Xxx.

Well first of all i didn't put that name or Lou. That's what you get when you let the Lads pick there own names. But i really trust the boys alot. I feel like i can tell them anything. Even my darkest secret. Is so secret that not even Liam knows.

To:Thesexybeastboobear<3

Haha! Ok Lou i'll make one :) calm your tits ;) xxx.

To tell you the truth i don't know what a Twitter is. I heard of it many times. I got my Laptop and when to Twitter and clicked on Make an account. Ok my name Kassie Payne. That easy. Username? Um ok that's pretty hard. After like 10 minutes i finally had a username.

So Twitter you follow people and tweet Stuff? Sounds easy. I follow Louis and all the lads and Danielle. I didn't know that Liam had a Twitter. Whatever. I was about to sign-out when something pop up on the screen. It said "What to find old friend? Just put in your high school or type in their name!" Well i didn't have alot of friends growing up. After my dad passed away i didn't have that much friends.

But i do remember Three really close friend that i had before my dad died. I was kinda dragged away from them when i when into foster homes. Um two were girls and the other a guy. One was named um.. Caitlyn? Yes that's it! And the other um.. Meli i think? Yeah it was!! I'm good at

Then there was Danny. I typed all there names and matches were found. I read there profile and I knew in my heart it was them. I followed them and hopefully they follow me back. I wonder if they forgot about me?

My phone buzzed from a text from Harry.

From:Hazzathehottestonearth;)

Hey can I come over? :) Maybe watch a movie? ;) xxx.

To:Hazzathehottestonearth;)

Sure!:) xxx.

I placed the movie I wanted to watch in the DVD player and made popcorn. I waited for Harry to started to movie. it shouldn't take that long. all he was to do is walk like 12 feet. Talking about Harry what are we? He never asked me to be his girlfriend.

Knock at the door and I jumped from the couch to be greeted by The worlds cheeky sweet Harry Styles. "Hey Beautiful" Harry said to me. "Hello handsome" I said back while step aside to let Harry in.

"What movie are we watching babe?" Harry said while taking a hand full of popcorn. "babe?". "Oh ok you dont like pet names ok" Harry told me. "I do like pet names but you never asked me to be your girlfriend" I told him and he smiled. "OK" He said

He got on one knee and took my hand and said "Kassie Payne will be my girlfriend?" He told me and looking in my eyes. I blushed and said "Of course I will". He stood up and pressed his warm soft lips on mine. He pull away. "Great choice".

                                                                         ***

The DVD started to play. "What movie again love?" Harry whisperd in my ear. "My favorite movie of all time The Lion King." "Ok Love"

I always Cry with Simba's Dad died saving him. I started to cry into Harry's shirt. "Shh Baby its just a movie and don't worry Simba throws Scar off a cliff" Harry said holding me.(The part is on the side sorry if I made you cry)

After the movie Harry It was 7:00pm so Harry gave me a goodnight kiss and left. I was about to go to sleep when I got a Twitter notification.

From:Caitlyn

OMg! Kassie me and  Meli missed you so much!! <33 Can you meet us tomorrow at 3:00pm at Starbuck next to The Mall? btw I know your in London cuz Liam's on X Factor and he would never leave you by yourself ;) xxx.

Yes!! she remembers me!!

To: Caitlyn,

I would to! <3i missed you too! xxx.

after I send it I fell into a deep sleep

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello again! Sorry if I had you cry with Lion King :'( but please comment and vote!!!