The white door and Sleep over Chapter 15.

Meli P.O.V

Me and Cay and Dan are having a sleep over in Kassie Cabin. We are so pumped! The plan is Me and the crew (Cay and Dan) Are going to Kassie's in the morning and hang out there but Kassie is working so while she's at work we just stay in the cabin just chillin. We might even watch with the  lads a movie! I hope its not scary kass know I hate scary movies! we might watch the movie When Kassie gets back from working. Kassie Travels with The X factor crew so she can never be away from Liam. Liam is so over protected. its cute! Dont get me wrong Liam is not bad looking but i think him and Danielle make the cutest couple. Kassie told me about Liam and his crush! Anyway i have my eye on an other member of One Direction. The most funniest, cutest guy out there. The Niall Horan! He makes my heart come out of my chest.

********

Kassie P.O.V

Mel and Cay and Dan are waiting in my cabin for me. But i still have 2 more hours of Work. That just Fab! Only kidding! I get off of work when One Direction go on. So my plan is i rush to my room and watch it with my Best friends!

My next task was to clean the Pool. Well Simons pool. Remember its judges house. I started to clean the crystal blue pool when I heard footstep around me but I really couldn't locate them. I turn my attention back the clean when someone pushed me in the pool. Great time to learn how to swim! I sunk to the bottom of the pool. I open the eyes under water to see Rosie was the one who pushed me.

I was to dizzy to even move. i blacked out.

Louis POV

Me and the lads were practicing on the top floor when I got hungry and went down stairs to grad a bite. I was about to heat up left over pizza from last night when me and the Lads practiced threw the night.

I saw Kassie cleaning the pool threw the see through door. That girl deserves More than this. (n/a see what I did there) She Has wonderful voice but choose not to show it. I turn to walk back up stairs when I heard a splash coming from out side. I quickly turn around to see Kassie sunk to the bottom of the pool and see Rosie running away. I have a feeling she was the one who pushed Kassie. WHY AM I STANDING HERE WHEN I COULD BE SAVING KASSIES LIFE!!

I ran outside as fast as i can. i jump into the pool with out thinking. I grabed Kassie by her shirt and dragged her out. I layed her down on the green grass. She wasn't breathing. I gave her CPR. (N/A I don't know what to do when this happens I just thought its CPR so if its wrong just deal!)  Nothing was happening! I yelled for help. "HELP! PLEASE HELP! HARRY! LIAM! ANYONE JUST PLEASE HELP HER!!. I started to bursted  into tears. She can't die she just can't!!!

Kassie p.o.v

every thing was black. "Hello! is any one here! Harry Liam!!". Guess not! I walked around for what it seams like years when I saw a white door shinning from far away. I ran toward the door and finally stood infront of it. I opened the door and saw my parents standing there with opened arms. I didn't even think about it twice. I felt like magic hugging my beautiful angel like Mother and My Hero  Father.

I was about to say something but Everything when White again and i see Harry up close to my face. "SHE WOKE UP" Niall screamed. i sit up and all the lads tackled me. "Thank God your alive! we were so scared!" Liam told me holding back the tears.

"Wait what do you mean alive!" i asked.

*************

So Louis told me what really happened. But i asked Lou to not tell the  lads about Rosie. I told him to tell him that i slipped and fell. We both agreed.

**********

we walked back my room. (Simon let me have a guest bedroom after Liam begged him) and im not lying its HUGE! when I opened the door I got tackled by my best friends. "OMG WE HEARD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU KASSIEBEAR ARE YOU OK?!" Meli yelled in my ear. "Yes Meli im fine" I said. They were still on me and I was losing air. " Can you guys umm I don't know maybe GET OFF OF ME!". "Oh yeah we forgot" Said Caitlyn while they all got off of me. I heard the lads laughing. "Whats so fuuny?" I sais and crossed my arms over my chest. The lads were laughing even harder when Niall took a breath and stop laughing to talk. "Kassieboo Hahahaha! really?! Kassieboo!!" He laughed. "Shut up and before I throw away all the food" I pointed to Niall. "And break all your mirrors you have" I pointed at Zayn. "Eat all the Carrots" Glared at Louis. "Come to your room at night with a spoon" Looked at Liam. "And straighten your curls when your asleep" Lastly pointed at Harry.

They all stop laughing. "You guys should never make her mad, She will prank you really bad! really bad! or worst!!" Caitlyn told the lads.

"One time when we were young and I didn't drive Kass to the mall she tape spoons all over my room when I was at work" Liam told the lads.

"And one time when we went to school and me and Kass had a project to work on and I was to lazy to work on it and the next thing I knew I woke up floating in my pool on my bed" Danny said.

"How is that even possible! beds cant float!" Louis said. "Oh its possible". I said to Louis with a smirk on my face. 

"Oh and One Tim-". "We get it shes a master pranker!" Zayn cut of Liam. "Ok guys aren't we going to watch a Movie?" Asked Meli. "Yes we are now I was thinking a scary movie! One of my Favorite! the movie MAMA!" I screamed! "No I hate scary movies!!!" Yelled Cay and Meli. "Its ok i'll protected you" Zayn told Cay. "Well ok then" Cay said blushing. "Awe is little Cay blushing" I said. "No!' "sure your not!" I said. 'Whos gonna protect me?!" Meli asked. "I will!" Screamed Horan.

*****

Finally Danielle Came over to watch the movie with us. The movie started to play. Zayn was cuddling with Cay on the couch on the Left side. WHY CANT THEY GO OUT ALREADY! GOSH! Liam and Dani were like stuck together on the other side of the couch. And Horan made his arm around Meli and there were on the floor like the rest of us. Louis was by Danny. but he was texting threw the whole movie. I wonder who? Harry had his arm around me was well. It was dark so no one can see well only the movie. I was watching the movie when Harry kissed my cheek. I whispered to Harry. "What are you doing?". "Relax babe they cant see" with that he leaned close and crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back. 

We were kissing for like 2 minutes when my phone buzzed. it was a text from Louis.

From:Thesextbeastboobear

Stop making out over there!! im trying to watch the movie! damn Teenagers snogging while I watch a movie! ;) lol

I showed the text to Harry. he started to laugh.

*******

When the part when Mama (N/A mama is a ghost of a crazy woman that lost her baby and found two girls and took care of them) as attacking the little girls uncle and Her face pop out every person in the room except me jumped and Cay and Meli hide into the guys chest I was laughing. " Kass I hate you!" Meli said! " I love you to babe!" I smiled at her.

***

it was at the end of the movie when Mama and Lilly (the littlest girl) left Victoria (the oldest girl) and her uncle because Lilly wanted to go with Mama and Victoria wanted a normal life with her uncle so she stayed with him. Mama had Lilly In her  arms and they jumped off a cliff together. And when they hit the bottom they turned into  a whole lot of butterflies. But one Blue butterfly was Lilly.

"WHY DID LILLY GO WITH MAMA!! NO!! SHE DIDNT HAVE TO DIE!!!" Meli screamed! "its ok Mel they live happy ever after!" Niall told her.

*****

"alright guys im sleepy im going to bed! lets go Cay and Mel to my room" I said. "Are you gonna sleep here guys or are u gonna go home?" o asked the lads and Danny. "Im sleeping on the couch!" Danny yelled! "Were gonna sleep on the floor with this blankets!" The lads said! ok then.

I walked into my room and saw Cay and Meli fast asleep. awe so cute! I was about to sleep when I got a text from harry. it said Goodnight Beautiful. I texted back and fell into a deep slumber.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the read love bugs! so on the side its the trailer for the Movie MAMA! ITS SO GOOD! YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH IT! but if your not a fan of scary movies then don't watch the movie its pretty scary but love it ! AGAIN VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the mistakes