Secret Chapter

AN: This is the cringiest shit I've ever written but I'm leaving it here for ya'll to read (lol) 

the secret chapter is about the sex ed class i mentioned in chapter ten or eleven. one of them. so instead of including it in the story i put it into it's own little secret chapter part and this is it.
obviously it has sexual content in it, i mean seriously it's sex ed and it's got Lucas Anderson in it! i mean come on < ha i just made a joke, i wonder if you got it!!!

The secret chapter – sex ed

Sex Ed class. Ugh everyone was excited but not me. I was one of the students who did not want to go because everyone else did. It wasn't even that exciting. Though being sexually active was. Not that I am. I've only been moaning Lucas's name while he went down on me, yeah definitely not sexually active.

I rolled my eyes watching him walk into the room five minutes late. He apologises to the nurse and quickly takes the seat next to me. Note to self; make sure you sit somewhere else tomorrow.

'sup virgin pants' he smirked and I shushed him.

'what? Ignoring me' he asked leaning in closer. I felt his hot breath on my cheek and felt the urge to moan and taking him right there.

'shut up' I hissed and he sighed.

'alright so for our first activity we will be partnering up. So make sure your partner is a girl if you are a guy and if you're a guy your partner should be a girl' the nurse said and I slumped my shoulders knowing exactly what was going to happen now. Lucas smirked.

Before anyone could say anything or even think about whom their partner was Lucas jumped up grabbing the class's attention.

'right suckers, sorry ladies but for this activity I'm taken. Skinny legs here is my partner so don't bother asking. Oh and guys? Suck balls' Lucas calls to the class. I blush hiding my face. He didn't even have the decency to ask me first. What if I didn't want to be his partner? I pulled him back down to his chair and hissed.

'I don't want to be your partner' I said and he smirked leaning back in his chair. And to say I liked him now was an understatement. For some reason I was in a shitty mood today and even Lucas was annoying me more than normal.

'so you'd rather be partners with Mathew or no better yet Dane?' he asked and I shuddered at the thought.

'ugh anyone's better than you' I said putting up a fight.

'no one's better than me. Both you and I know that. Or have you forgotten you screaming out and saying I'm the best you've ever had?'

I grumbled blushing. I folded my arms over my chest and faced the front choosing to really ignore him this time.

The nurse rambled on and I thought I was going to pass out. She wanted us to do sex positions. She said writing them down and discussing them isn't getting the message across. She decided to change it up this year and have us do them. I choked and Lucas kept grinning like a fool.

Of course this satisfied him. I should have been happy to do this but I wasn't. Why? Any girl would kill to be in my position. Trust me I know, most of the girls in the class were death glaring me by this point. Even some of the guys were glaring at Lucas.

I had no idea what had happened to me. I'd been all mushy and falling at his every footstep just yesterday but today. Today I'd had enough. It was time he fell to my feet. It was time he wasn't able to say anything. It was his turn to stutter and get embarrassed. I was ready to do this and when the nurse called it was time I smirked turning to Lucas.