Chapter Three - Tonight we gonna be...

Chapter three – tonight we gonna be...

My day proceeded so friggin slowly I was almost going insane. When final bell rang I jumped up excited and almost ran out of class. I headed straight to my locker putting my books inside and grabbing my wallet out. I whipped my phone out and text Martha to tell her to meet me by her car.

I turned and started making my way out of the hallway. I caught a few guys staring at my ass and I rolled my eyes. Please! I got to the corner when I saw Lucas come around talking to Kyle. He bit his lips and slowly turned to look at me. We met eyes and time completely slowed down. I felt like I was in a slow motion scene. He walked past me smirking and we brushed arms and I turned to watch him walk off with Kyle.

Still everything was in slow motion but time halted when I turned and ran smack bang into someone. Their books went flying and I tumbled to the ground. Oh shit!

'fuck!' I cried as I fell to the ground hard. Everyone in the hall went silent and watched us. No one bothered to help either. I rolled over and faced the ceiling. I put my hand on my forehead; I was going to have a bruise.

'are you a-alright?' the person who I'd run into asked. I blinked looking up at Mathew who was bent over looking at me.

'I-I'm fine' I said groaning as I sat up. My world spun around and I wanted to lay back down. It was easier.

'a-are you s-sure?'

'I said I'm fine' I growled standing up. He offered me a hand but I ignored it. I looked down the hall and met eyes with Lucas. His eyes ran over my body and he bit his lip. Seriously, I was hurt and he just looked at my body. Guys!

'just leave me alone' I said turning back to pick up my phone. Mathew held it in his hand and handed it to me immediately.

'I-I'm sorry'

'I don't care, it's over. Just let me leave' I said and he stepped aside.

I continued my journey outside rubbing my forehead. Far out that hurt. God dang it. I rubbed my head a little as I approached Martha's car. I leaned against the hood and waited for her. I couldn't see her among the student body slowly leaving the school. Maybe she was talking to some friends. Oh well, I can wait.

'so Lucas tells me what happened in history class...' a voice said to my left. I looked up and saw Kyle standing there smirking.

'yeah and?'

'and nothing. You know that just encourage him so much more. Now he's never going to stop'

'I know' I looked at the ground. Don't you think I've already thought about this?

'then why'd you do it?'

'because he doubted me'

'of course' he rolled his eyes and sat next to me. I looked at him with raised brows.

'what does that mean?'

'he's never doubted you. God you know I'm sick of hearing about you...like no offense but seriously'

'huh?' I frowned thinking what the hell was he talking about? Does Lucas talk about me?

'every guy and the sacred ground'

'right so Lucas isn't the only one?'

'nope'

'explain it to me'

'I kind of can't'

'um why the fuck not?'

'damn Lucas was right, you got bite'