Chapter Nine - Getting closer...

Chapter nine – getting closer...

Lucas's POV

After she hung up on me I laughed. She had gotten me going. She probably thought I was kidding. I quickly dialled Kyle's number, excited to tell him. He was probably sleeping but he answered anyway.

'what do you want?'

'gee I'm glad I'm wanted'

'go chase Nicole down then'

'mentioning her, how about you go to her house tomorrow at eleven?'

'um she's yours'

'I know this dumbass, m-'

'don't call me a dumbass'

'sorry, but m-'

'I don't want to go'

'but m-'

'Lucas I'm serious'

'm-'

'let me sleep'

'you dickhead listen to me' I yelled frustrated that he wasn't listening to me. I knew that once he knew Martha was going he was there for sure, if he would just listen to me.

'hurry up, I'm tired'

'Martha's going'

'Martha?'

'yeah, you know the girl you finally grew balls to ask out'

'I know who it is'

'so?'

'I'm there' and then he hung up. I laughed throwing my phone across my bed. I crossed my legs over turning my TV on.

I remembered the fact that Nicole had been sleeping right here just this morning. Today or should I say this morning, had been quite pleasant. Yeah I slept on the floor but that didn't matter. Just talking to her was nice, and after breakfast. God she had me going again.

I woke to my alarm. It was ringing right in my ear and I cursed thumping it. The sound immediately shut off and I rolled over glancing at the window. The sun was high in the sky and my eyes widened.

'shit' I grumble racing into the bathroom. I run past my reflection and came running back. Besides the bed hair I was fine.

'you don't need a shower, you'll be fine' I mumble and then nodded taking off back into my room. Grabbing my jeans and attempting to put them on my phone started ringing. In the midst of trying to get it my foot got caught and I went tumbling to the ground.

'oh fuck, oh hey' I answer the phone and hear a giggle in the background.

'well hello lulu'

'sup skinny legs' I stand back up zipping up my jeans.

'so ah you're late'

'I know and I'm sorry, I just got out of bed'

'oh well can I make a request?'

'depends' I grab my shirt and keys heading out the door. Quickly racing through the halls, down the stairs and out the front door waving to Andria who laughed shaking her head.

'you have bed hair right?'

'who doesn't? Unless you wake up perfect? I can totally see that'

'okay whatever lulu, and no I don't wake up perfect'

'could have fooled me'

'okay so I was going to say something but I'm thinking nah he doesn't want to hear it'