Chapter Twenty Two - Birthday sex

Chapter twenty two – birthday sex

Lucas's POV

I wanted to demand her to stay the day with me. But I knew I couldn't. She had friends she needed to see. It was nice to know she wanted to see me first. I collapsed onto my bed feeling completely satisfied.

My room smelt of her and sex, but mainly her. I couldn't wait until tomorrow but first I needed to ring Martha and ask her what Nicole wants. You'd think I would know by now but she never dropped hints or anything.

First thing I was going to say to her tomorrow was that I wanted her and I wanted her bad. I'd tell her I loved her and if she wanted me, I was keeping her for forever. She wasn't escaping me, not now. Not when she's rocked my world in less than a month.

All those nights I'd dreamed about finally having my way with her, it was so much better in real life. I shivered from the lustful thoughts coming back to me.

I quickly jumped up and grabbed my phone. I searched my phone for Martha's number and dialled it. Nicole sitting on top of me was still running through my head and I cursed banging my head on the wall once.

'hello' Martha answered in a sing song voice.

'hey, it's Lucas'

'I figured as much'

'huh? Anyway I wanted to know if Nicole has dropped any hints to you'

She laughed and I sighed. It was going to take a lot to get it out of her.

Nicole's POV

I was way too eager to get into bed Saturday night. I kept imagining what I wanted Lucas to do to me. I felt sexually frustrated.

Mum kept giving me hugs over and over and dad kept laughing as I tried to eagerly tear away to go to bed. It was eight o'clock and to be frank, I was actually tired.

'mum' I whined and she giggled finally pulling away from me.

'sorry sweetie, I just want to hug my seventeen year old daughter'

'one year older mum, it's no big deal'

'no, no it's not' she smirked and I eyed her suspiciously. What did she know that I didn't? Even dad looked like he was in on some secret. I shrugged.

'okay, night!' I almost screamed running to my room. The second I got comfortable in bed and closed my eyes my phone started ringing.

'go away' I whined grabbing it and flicking it open.

'what?' I answered and was rewarded with a light chuckle. I started lusting almost immediately. Even his voice drove me wild.

'hello to you too' he whispered into the phone and I flopped back onto my pillows.

'sorry, hi'

'did I catch you at a bad time?'

'I was about to go to sleep'

'at eight o'clock? Are you feeling okay?'

'perfect why?'

'what normal teenage girl goes to sleep at eight o'clock on a Saturday night?'

'a girl who has a birthday tomorrow'

'your birthday's tomorrow? Oh my why was I not informed of this?' he joked and I giggled.

'I don't like birthdays'

'yes Martha explained'

'I'll still like my birthday but not so much'