Chapter Nineteen - Someone's happy...

\(-_-\)
(/-_-)/

***

Chapter nineteen – someone's happy...

Lucas's POV

Two days pass since I watched her walk into the airport. Not as depressing as I thought they would be. I spent some time at Kyle's house, well when he managed to tear himself from Martha that is.

It wasn't that bad. I was happy to see him happy, which he certainly was. Which I was questioning as he returned from getting some chips. He sits down picking up the remote and pressing play on the movie. I watch him with raised brows smirking.

'someone's happy' I commented and he looked at me and shrugged turning back to the TV.

'nothing to tell me?' I asked and he shook his head. So we were going to have to do this the hard way? I knew he slept with Martha. It was written on his face and he was happier than usual. I grabbed out my phone and typed in a bunch of gibberish pretending to call Martha.

'what are you doing?' he asked suspicious. I stood up and paced waiting as if it was a real call.

'shhh, I'm on the phone'

'no shit Sherlock'

'oh hey Martha' I said and Kyle's eyes widened. I dove for his bed standing up so when he tried to get me I stepped back and when he changed sides on the bed I moved to the other. Making it basically impossible for him to get me.

'what are you doing?!' Kyle shrieked lashing out again. I shook my finger smirking.

'down boy!'

'give me the phone, Lucas' he glared at me and I shook my head.

'so Martha, kyles extremely happy. Do tell me you ravaged him?' I burst out laughing and Kyle cursed diving for me. I jumped off the bed but I tripped. I fell onto the floor laughing. Kyle dived for the phone and growled.

'dude that was not cool' Kyle shrieked throwing my phone at me. I laughed harder standing up.

'no you're right...that was hilarious'

'fuck up' he grumbled moving back to the couch.

'oh don't pout. Take this way...the sex isn't going to stop' I said pinching his cheek. He swiped at me but I jumped back in time for him to miss.

'not cool at all' he grumbled and I laughed jumping over the couch and sitting back down but away from him.

'just admit it and I leave it alone'

'fine...we slept together, okay? Are you happy now pervert?'

'excuse me I have my own woman to ravage every day of the week thank you very much' I teased and he glared at me.

'she's technically not yours'

'at least I still get some'

'hey I get some'

'yeah after a whole month. Sorry Kyle but Nicole and I have been at it for like the whole month every day-'

'don't need to know Lucas'

'what? I was just telling you something you're never going to get'

'you are lucky if I don't kick you out'

'yeah, I'll go home crying to my parents'

'they're back?'

'have been since...Sunday'

'when are they leaving again?'

'probably next week'

'well at least Nicole will be back'