Chapter Two - Ringtone man!

Chapter two – ringtone man!

First period went so friggin slow. Our English teacher rambled on and on about random English stuff. I wasn't really listening. I was texting Martha and June. They were wondering where I went this morning. What, they didn't notice how loud Lucas had been speaking to me?

The teacher noticed I was on my phone but she didn't say anything. She just crinkled her nose and kept talking. Looking around I realised I wasn't the only one on my phone either. The lesson seemed to drag out to. It went forever.

'so if you are one of the few listening then you'll know what our assignment is about...' Mrs. Kent says getting louder with the ending of her sentence. I looked up from my phone to see her dangling the pile of assignment sheets she was about the hand out. Oh really? Assignment killed social lives.

'pass one day and return spares to the front please' she hands some to each person at the front of the rows and they began their descent back. I took one and handed them to Jane who was sitting behind me. She took one and handed the three left over back to me.

'right so I'm going to read the assignment description and I expect you all to be listening. I see one phone and it's gone for the day' she warned looking around challenging a student to take a phone out. I felt my phone vibrate in my lap.

'miss?' someone asked putting their hand up. Everyone's eyes fell on tiffany except Dan, who was sitting beside her. His head was pointed down and I bit my lip muffling my laughter. He was in deep shit now.

'yes tiffany?'

'Dan is on his phone' she points her manicured finger at him. Dan looked up glaring at tiffany. Mrs. Kent held her hand out for the phone.

'I'm not on my phone, I'm not giving it to you' he growled shaking his head. So this was going to take time. I leaned back in my chair watching them like the rest of the class was.

'Dan don't treat me like I'm stupid, now give me the phone before I send you to the office because I will' Mrs. Kent said twitching her waiting hand. I glanced at the clock and realised class was almost finished. I packed my book up and stuffed my pen in my tiny pencil case.

'miss I swear, how do you know tiffany was telling the truth?'

'then what were you doing?' Mrs. Kent said and I almost burst out laughing and what she was secretly implying. Another person in the class wasn't as considerate and burst out laughing. I turned to my left to see Dane laughing and he hit the desk sitting up properly.

'so you caught him miss? Always took Dan as a fapper' Dane roared moving his hand implying he was jacking off. The class burst out laughing and I bit my lip trying to stop myself from laughing. Dan turned and glared at Dane and Mrs. Kent raised her brows, looking as though she wanted to laugh too.

'Dane, that wasn't very nice' she said biting her lip trying not to smile again. I rolled my eyes, Mrs. Kent was always like one of the students but she couldn't control the class properly. I mean yeah we listened but we did whatever we wanted. Hence the whole phone thing.

'how does it go Dan? Fap fap fap' Dane continued and everyone laughed harder. Even I did, I had to admit that was funny.

'Dane!' Dan growled jumping up, Dane jumped up to hitting his chest like bring it. Mrs. Kent quit her laughter and grabbed Dan's arm.

'boys, not here' Mrs. Kent warned and the boy's death stared each other. The air tensed and I glanced out the window. Lucas and Kyle were walking pass and I had a feeling they'd heard what Dane said. Lucas twinkled his fingers acting like a fairy and Kyle hit his head. I laughed standing up because the bell was about to go. Mrs. Kent glared at me for laughing and I shut up.