Chapter Fifteen - Cocky but lovable

Chapter fifteen – cocky but lovable

Lucas's POV

I trailed my final kisses up her neck and kissed her once. Her body still shook from her climax. Her breathing was heavy in my ear and she still clutched my hair tightly in one hand and the other was firmly holding me in place via my shoulder.

I close my eyes and wait for my breathing to slow down. My heart was racing a mile ahead and my stomach was tightened. I peek through my lashes to gaze down at the girl I loved. She looked like she was in a state of pure bliss.

Her eyes were closed, her bottom lip sucked into her mouth, her face crinkling from her pleasure. I waited a moment for her to open her eyes. She gave a weak smile.

'why are we doing this?' she asked when I dove my face into her neck.

'I don't know' I whispered honestly.

'aren't you supposed to do a one hit?'

'what makes you think that?' I furrow my brow. What was she on about? Don't tell me she still thinks I'm sleeping around still. Because I stopped that last year, after realising I wanted her way too much.

'you're Lucas Anderson'

'yeah I know' I laugh and I can sense she rolled her eyes.

'you know what I-'

'no. I don't do one hits...'

'why not?'

'do you have to question me?'

'yes'

I roll my eyes and decide to change the subject. I move, knowing I'm still inside her, and unable to help herself I felt her walls tightened I cursed to myself mentally.

Her mouth opened but she didn't say anything. She let out a small scream and her body shook again. I moved to make the orgasm last for a while and her hands tightened on me.

'Lucas' she breathed loosening her hold and going a little limp. The way she said my name had me wanting to come right now but I didn't. I controlled myself and waited for her to open her eyes.

'yes?' I asked smirking. She opened her eyes and glared but smiled.

'what's the time?'

'the time?'

'yes, you know the precious thing?'

'oh um...it's ten thirty' I say looking at my bedside table to double check the time on the clock there.

'we're missing second period'

'you're doing so much to get back to school' I said and she pushed my shoulders and moved so she was hovering above me.

'I have better things to do' she purred ending the conversation and she moved her hips. Arching her back she caused a death grip on my manhood and I swore loudly.

We made it back to school by third period. After how many times I still felt like I could keep going. I split from her to go to English. The class went so slow.

The teacher rambled and rambled. The students tried to listening but talked amongst themselves. I usually would be one of them but I found myself staring out the window thinking about Nicole again.

I wondered what she was doing and if she was thinking about me. I sighed knowing the possibility was small even after our eventful weekend. One of my best weekends ever.

'dude are you even listening?' someone says slapping my arm. I turn and look at the three guys looking at me expectantly.

'what?' I ask looking between them.