Chapter One - How it all began...

Cover Designed By: Jessica Edwards
Photo by: garetsvisual on Freepik 

Chapter one – how it all began...

I walked pass the boy's bathroom smiling to the group of guys walking past. They stutter and I smirk. Lucas came out of the bathroom and his face lit up. He raises his brows and I bit my lip. I stopped and shifted my books. Today I was wearing a short skirt, a button up shirt which may have been a little too small for me and I finished it off with heels. His eyes scanned over my body and I looked at the group of guys who were walking backwards while looking me up and down.

'sorry boys, this babes mine' Lucas says grabbing my ass lifting my skirt a little. They glared at him and I giggled as he pulled me into the boy's bathroom. I ditched my books on the bench and he pushed me up against the wall. He pressed into me and I noticed he was rock hard against my thigh.

'I thought I told you not to dress like this' he murmurs to my neck and I arch my chest into him, my back no longer touching the wall.

'you expected me to listen?' I joked and he grinned against my skin. I ran my hands through his dark brown hair and suppressed the moan that was about to come out of my mouth.

'here, really?' I asked him as he continued kissing down my neck and he groped my thigh his hand tightening and my hand trailed down his rock hard chest.

'what and doing it in the car, the lake cabin and the forest was okay?' he pulled back smirking at me. I rolled my eyes.

'those were exceptions and we were nowhere near school' I stated raising my brows and he shrugged.

'you never seem to mind'

'and what if I did now?'

'then I'll change your mind'

'good luck'

'I've done it before'

I rolled my eyes grabbing the waist band of jeans and pulling him against me hard. He moaned closing his eyes and I smirked.

'still reckon you could change my mind?' I said letting go of his jeans. His eyes flew open but I put my hand back over his crotch. He narrowed his eyes daring me to move my hand. I kept my hand completely still teasing him and probably driving him insane.

'there's plenty of walls around so I reckon so' he said suggestively pushing against me which made my hand move up. He blinked, closing his eyes longer than he should have. I could tell he was trying to stop himself from moaning.

'walls huh? I don't like being dominated' I pushed on him and I walked him across the bathroom to the other wall. He willingly walked backwards because I still had my hand over his crotch. When he hit the wall and I moved my hand and the moan escaped his lips.

'besides what happens if someone walks in?' I asked raising my brows knowing he didn't give a shit if anyone saw.

'then they'll get a good show' he turned us over so I was against the wall. In fact I hated being dominated but Lucas...he could dominate me any day.

I rolled my eyes and squeezed my hands. He moaned and I heard the door open. I smirked and his eyes flew open. I looked behind his shoulder to see Mathew, one of the guys from my English class. His eyes went wide as he froze his eyes glued on us. Lucas smirks and grinds against me. Oh god!

'I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry' Mathew drags out and Lucas rolls his eyes. Lucas turns to face Mathew and I wrap my hands around his waist resting both my hands on his crotch. Mathew looked at me nervous and then back at Lucas. I could have sworn his gaze went down to view my hands.