Jeg er Kongen!

I am so so so so so so sorry! I totally forgot about this! So I'll post this one and then another mabey two to make up for it! I'll stil take requests too so go ahead and comment that. And I just wanna thank you guys so much! You've gotten me to almost 10,000 reads! You're literally the best people on the planet!  ~Kyoko-Chan

You dung around in the hat, warily eyeing the loud American in front of you. He watched you with narrowed eyes as you searched for an item. You busted out laughing in a matter of seconds at his serious expression. He blinked and urged you to pick something. 

You took out something cool, and smooth. It was a miniature beer mug. You stared around the room in search of the owner and Denmark stepped forward with a smile. 

"Hey~ _____, how's it goin'?" Denmark asked as he walked up, a full sized beer mug in his hand. You raised an eyebrow and looked at America, who snickered slightly. You huffed and dragged Denmark in by his arm. 

"Seven minutes!" America said, shutting the door and starting the timer. You heard the nation next to you take another swig of his drink. You waved your hand in front of your face, wrinkling your nose at the smell. 

You felt yourself be pressed against the door as Denmark pulled your chin up so you would look at him. The smell of beer was strong on his breath but he didn't seem too drunk. 

"D-Denmark? W-what are you doing?" You stuttered, glancing away from his intense blue eyes. He smirked, bringing his face slightly closer. Your face heated up and you tried to hide it, but failed miserably.

"I've always liked you, _______." He whispered, causing you to shudder at his warm breath on your neck. You pushed him gently trying to pry him off. 

"D-Denmark, please, you're drunk." You muttered. Sure, you had feelings for the blonde, but you didn't want to hear it from him when he had been drinking. He stubbornly shook his head with a smirk.

"I'm never drunk, and I've never been so sure in my life, _____." He said, so sure you might have believed him. You narrowed your eyes and watched him for a moment. The look in his eyes made you believe him. 

He leaned down and kissed you, it wasn't gentle, but then again, it wasn't rough either. His lips tasted like beer, but you savored the taste. You kissed back, feeling a foreign feeling in your stomach. Denmark smiled into the kiss and pulled away to admire your face, wrapping a arm around your waist. You suddenly remembered why you had rejected him in the first place. 

You pushed away and took the beer he held in the hand and chugged it in one go. He blinked in surprise. 

"No more beer." You stated and handed him back his glass. He laughed heartily, putting the glass on the closet shelf. His now free arm joined the first on you waist and pulled you close. You started to feel yourself get slightly light-headed and you almost fell on him. He laughed again and smiled warmly at you.

"I have more outside..."He murmured close to your ear. Your stomach churned as you started to think about how to get rid of it all.

"I won't drink it if you kiss me again." Denmark told you, smirking at you. You grumbled and looked up at him. 

"Fine." You mumbled and stood on your tip-toes to you could give him a quick peck on the lips. You blushed and went back down on the flats of your feet. Denmark frowned at you and said, "You call that a kiss?" You blush intensified and you looked away.

"You're so cute when you blush." He said and lifted you up to eye level with him. You squeaked when he lifted you but you didn't  stop him. 

"This, is a kiss." Denmark crashed him lips onto yours, moving his lips in time with you. His tongue ran across your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you pretended to ignore. He grunted his displeasure and reached down to grope your butt, causing you to gasp, giving him entrance.  

Light flooded into the closet as Britain opened the door, before he awkwardly snapping his head in the opposite direction.

"G-get out, wankers!" He ordered, pulling you away from Denmark by the back of your shirt. Denmark crossed his arms, before finally giving in and chasing after you. 

And let's say, Denmark didn't drink for the rest of the night. 

I am so sorry if its O.C! I haven't really seen that much of Denmark, but I do know that he drinks so that's why it's mostly based around that. FYI: The title means "I am the king" in danish :) Anyway, thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment a request! And I might be adding characters from other animes too if you don't mind...Like from FMA or Soul Eater and mabey Attack on Titan, so tell me what you think about that :) ~Kyoko-Chan