Awesomest

You pulled out a small notecard. The word awesomest was written on it in big, bold letters. You sighed when you heard a familiar laugh come from the crowd behing you.

"Kesesese~ looks like you got the Awesome Me, sweetheart~" a certain former nation said, putting his arm over your shoulders.

"Hello, Prussia." you sighed, shaking his arm off you. He walked to the closet proudly as you trudged after him.

"7 minutes, bros!" America said, closing the door.

"Hi." you huffed, blowing hair out of your face.

"Hi, sweetheart~ Aren't you gonna kiss me?" Prussia purred, hugging you close. His arms rested firmly around you waist. You smirked at him. You gripped his collar and pulled his face down to yours. His lips crashed down on yours. His lips molded to yours and moved passionatly. Prussia pulled away suddenly and stared deeply into your eyes.

"Do you love me?" he asked, his beautiful red eyes gleaming oddly.

"I do." you told him, kissing his cheek.

"Will you be my awsome girlfriend?" Prussia asked, lifting you up to eye level. You nodded and kissed him again. He smiled and kissed your neck, pulling you even closer. You moaned a little as he moved up towards your jaw. His hands inched off your t-shirt slowly.

"Love you too, sweetheart~" Prussia breathed, kissing your lips again. You bit his lower lip teasingly. You unbuttoned his uniform shirt. It slide off his shoulders easily. You played with his silver hair, resting your arms on his bare shoulders. Your chests pressed together as he pushed you against the wall. Light filled the closet as the door opened.

"Time's- OH MY GOD, GROSS!" America yelled, imedeitely turning around. Some of the other countries looked away or blushed. The Bad Touch Trio on the other hand, cheered. Prussia put his shirt back on, not looking at you. His face was scarlet as well was yours. You pulled down yours shirt and walked out, trying to hide your face. Prussia grabbed your shoulders and turned you to face him.

"Where are you going, sweetheart?" he purred, directed you to his seat. You sat in his lap and smiled at him the whole night with your bestie trying his hardest to make sure nothing happened the rest of the time you were there. But, he couldn't prevent Prussia from kissing you now and then. He did make a rucus, but Prussia was your new boyfriend, there's only so much you can do to stop him from making you happy

I love the awesome Prussia!