7 Minutes in Heaven, Hetalia Style!

Hey, whats up? good thanks. On with the games. onhonhon~ :)

"Yo, dude! You wanna come to my awesome partay?" Your bestie yelled over the phone. You winced at the sudden noise in your ear and almost dropped the phone.

"Yeah, totally. You throw the best parties, dude." You could almost see Al smiling over the phone.

"Kay, be at my place at seven, don't be late or I'll tell France to come get you!" Al said, hanging up. You made a face at his empty threat. You guys always joked about France coming to rape you if you weren't on time. Once Al was so late for a movie you seriously considered calling France. Luckily, he showed up. You threw on some jeans and your favorite t-shirt. You had an hour or two before seven but you weren't going to risk no being ready in time.

~awesome time skip~

"________! Come on in!" America said, opening the door.

"Ciao, bella!" Italy said, running up to you. Germany followed him at a slower pace, shaking his head in frustration.

"Hey you guys." you said, giving Italy a hug. Germany nodded to you and shooed the italian away.

"Hey! Ya'll wanna play 7 minutes in heaven?!" America suggested loudly, to no one in particular. Several countries made a face but didn't object.

"Well, I guess if I say no you'll force me to play some how..." you muttered. Your bestie looked at you with his puppy dog eyes.

"Pwease?" he begged, clasping his hands out infront of him. You sighed and finally, agreed

"Yay! Okay, everyone put something in this hat!" America said loudly, pulling a hat from out of no where.

"______, look away!" Italy told you, spinning you around. You turned for a moment before someone tapped your shoulder.

"You can pick now." America said, holding the hat out to you. You reached in the hat......