Je T'amie

You felt around the hat and picked something cold and pointed. It was an Effile Tower statuette. Relization washed over as you threw it to the ground in disgust.

"Onhonhon~ It seems you picked me, mon cheri~" France sang, hugging you from behind. You squirmed out of his grasp and glared at America, who was laughing his ass off.

"Please don't make me go in there with him." you begged, giving France a suspicous glance. Your best friend looked at you with tears in his eyes.

"Rules are rules~" he laughed. You gave him a death glare and walked to the closet hesitantly. France gave you a little encouraging push into the closet when you had paused at the doorway.

"7 minutes!" America said, closing the door.

You backed into the corner, as far as you could get from France, who had his rape face on and was looking at you.

"Oh, mon cheri, why are you backing away?" he asked as he walked towards you.

"'Cause I'm not in the mood to get raped." you hissed. He looked shocked and hurt. You raised an eyebrow as he took a step back.

"W-what's wrong?" you asked, taking a hesitant step forward. He shook his head and turned away from you. You put a hand on his shoulder gently. France turned to look at you with watery blue eyes.

"What's wrong?" you repeated, standing next to him.

"It's nothing...just that..."

"Just that what?" you insisted.

"Je t'amie, mon cheri, and you believe I will harm you." he asked quietly. His ocean blue eyes gazed at you sadly. You gave him a small smile. It would seem the tear vanished as you kissed him. You don't know why you did, it just happened. It was soft and gently, not hurried as you had expected.

"I love you too." you murmmer as he pulled away. He tucked a stray piece of hair behind your ear. He kissed you again on the cheek. You stood there, in each other's arms not speaking, just drinking in each other's presence.

"Time's up! He didn't rape you did he?" America asked, giving you both a look. You shook your head and smiled at France. You took his hand and pulled him out of the closet, he followed you obediently back to your seat. He held you hand, it was almost like he was afraid to let you go. Surprisingly, he didn't try anything the whole night.

Mabey you could trust him...for now....