Little Bro

Sorry! I jsut can't write that way about Italy! He's too innocent to do that I would feel like france :/

"Italy?" you said when you had taken out a white flag.

"Ve~ yes, bella?" he asked, stepping foreward.

"Let's go." you said, pointing to the closet. Italy screamed and ran to Germany.

"Ack! ITALYYYYY! Vat are you doing?!" Germany said angerily, trying to shake him off.

"It will-a be dark and-a scary!" Italy screeched, not showing any signs of letting go. You held your hand out and smiled at him.

"Don't worry! I'll be with ya!" you encouraged. He sniffed and took your hand. You lead him to the closet, holding his hand tightly.

"7 minutes!" America said closing the door and starting the timer. Just enough light came under the door for you to see Italy. He was still holding onto your hand for dear life.

"H-hey, bella? It's-a not so scary with-a you here." he said, smiling slightly.

"Good! I wouldn't want my little bro scared!" I said, ruffling his hair, careful to avoid the curl. He hugged you happily. He smelled like pasta, which he probley made earlier.

"Your the best big-a sister ever!" Italy cried, kissing your cheek. Italy had always been something of a little brother to you. Romano didn't really see you the same way though, he was always looked as if he felt out of place around you. At least he didn't hate you like the "potato-bastard". Romano did appreciate you protecting Italy though.

Italy hugged you tightly and you hugged back. He really was adorable, you would do anything to protect him. He was your little bro and everyone knew it. They wouldn't dare touch him with you around.

" Ti amo, sorella!" he said smiling.

"Ti amo, little bro!" you replied smiling at him warmly. You started to sing a song Italy had taught you, it was in italian naturally. America opened the door and smiled at the "brother" and "sister".

"Time's up!" he said, stepping out of the doorway.

"Grazie, sorella!" Italy said, kissing your cheek once more and returned to Germany.

"Di neinte!" you reply, giving Germany a sympathic glance. He just nodded and returned his attention the the babbling italian. He could be quite a handful, you knew. You shrugged it off and walked over to the allies and some other countries who had started a game of monopoly. Of course America won, he was the king of capitalism after all.