Home of the Brave

Hey again, I'll start taking requests if ya'll want so...yeah. YOU READ NOW!!!

You dug around in the hat for moment, touching each item in turn.

"Come on! Just pick one!" America whined impateintly.

"Why don't you calm the hell down!" you said irritabley.You picked up something soft and felt like fabric. It was a minature american flag. Your heart skipped a little as you exaimed it. You had to admit, you had begun to have feelings for your bestie. America smiled widely and pulled you into the closet and shut the door. Someone outside started the timer.

"Hey, what's up?" you asked, rocking back and forth on your heels. In the dark it looked like he blushed.

"Nothin'. You know what?" America said, taking a step closer.

"W-what?" you ask nervously. You had only recently discovered you how you felt about him, so of course being alone with him made you a little jumpy.

"I like you...like like you." he said, feeling the need to clarify. His beautiful blue eyes darted away from yours shyly. Your face heated up as you looked away as well. Suddenly he stepped forward and kissed you! The kiss was gentle and almost bashful. He pulled away, blushing like mad.

"S-sorry! I-i didn't mean to do that!" America stuttered, stepping away nervously. Awww! you thought and hugged him around the neck.

"I like you too, hero." you said kissing his cheek. You could see him flash you a bright smile in the dark. America hugged you waist, and pulled you closer to him. He kissed you lips again, and put his chin on top of your head. You giggled and poked his open stomach, making him jump away from you. He smiled at you evily as he grabbed you around the waist. You squeled happily as he tickled you. You laughed loudly and tried to push America away so you could breathe.

"S-stop!" you laughed, squirming away.

"You are so gonna get it." you said, launching youself at him. He gunted as you knocked him over. You tickled him again and he laughed like a maniac. We played around for a while before finally calling a truce. England opened the door hesitantly.

"Get out, you wankers!" England said smiling. You blushed fiercely at what they must think, considering how loud you two must've been. You jumped away from the nation next to you who laughed and grabbed your hand. He pulled you close and whispered in your ear.

"You wanna be my girlfriend?" America asked. You pecked his lips and smiled up at him.

"I would love to." You replied smiling. The rest of the night he stayed by you side, keeping a certain frenchmen at a safe distance.