50 Shades of Red, White and Blue

I was listening to Lana Del Ray's new album and came up with this title, bask in its excellence.

Once upon a time, you reached into the hat. You felt around for a moment, picking out something soft, and cloth like. 

You pulled it out, you heart pounding. It was a small American flag. You met America's eyes briefly, before you were shoved into the closet. Britain smirked at you two, and closed the door. 

You saw America's eyes gleaming in the soft light that managed to squeeze under the door. I smiled at him, leaning against the wall casually. You were fine having your best friend in there with you, after all, it was the safest pick. 

Or so you thought. 

You felt lips on your, and they stayed for a moment before they moved away. You were again with dazzling blue eyes, and a pink blush. 

"I'velikedyouforareallylongtime(name)sowillyoubemygirlfriend?" America mumbled in a single breath. It took you a moment to process what he had said, but you smiled at him a moment later. 

America looked away nervously, taking a step back. You pulled him back into a hug, listening to his heart. It was beating erratically. You smiled once more, pecking his cheek.

"Yes, I will." You giggled. America smiled his thousand kilowatt smiled at you, lifting you to eye level with him His strong arms fit comfortably around your waist, and you couldn't help but smile back. 

You loved your blondie, nothing could change that. You were perfect for each other after all, who had more in common than you two?

America kissed you lips again, and you rested your arms around his neck. You pulled away, staring at each other for the longest time, blue clashing with (e/c) eyes. 

You snuggled your head into the crook of his neck, sighing happily. America rested his head on yours, a peaceful look coming over his face. 

"Seven minutes is up!" France informed, opening the door.You squinted your eyes at the bright light, and America let you down on your feet. 

You smiled at each other, the blonde grabbing your hand. You lead him over to your seat, falling next to him. America smiled at you, pulling you into his lap a moment later. 

You giggled, pecking his lips, making a few of the more conservative nations blush. You chuckled at them, ignoring them, giving Alfred your full attention, and you did the same. 

You both spent the next few days going out to carnivals, movies, and dinner, spending every waking moment together. You were attached to each other for months, and eventually calmed down. 

Three years later you got married. You invited all the nations to your wedding, and forced them to play Seven Minutes in Heaven, to remember when you finally got together. 

Guys, please. I honestly have no idea why this is so popular, but thanks! And if you have the time, check out some of my other stories! Same as always, I'm taking requests that I will get to eventually or if I'm inspired. 

~Celia