Southern Half

*Warning*Language cuz ya know, Romano and all... enjoy :)

"Romano?" you called looking for the pissed italian. You had picked a tomato out and it was either his, or Spain's.

"I would get picked for this shit, wouldn't I?" he huffed, marching to the closet angerily.

"Well then..." you muttered, following him.

"7 minutes, bros!" America said, winking at you. You stuck your tounge out at him as you passed. The door closed, suddenly engulfing the closet in darkness. You froze, instantly terrified.

"Ragazza? Are you okay?" Romano asked, a hint of concern in his voice. You nodded furiously, trying to convince youself as well. He raised an eyebrow, but didn't comment. You sniffled and tried to push back a few tears that threatened to spill over. Romano looked at you again, worry reflecing in his honey colored eyes. You backed into the corner fearfully, trying to not panic.

"Ragazza, what are you doing?" he inquired. You sniffled again.

"I-i'm just scared of the d-dark. G-go ahead, make f-fun of me." you murmmered,shrinking into a tight ball on the floor. Why did you even agree to play? Didn't America know you were scared of the dark? Romano knelt down next to you. A few of the tears had broken free and rolled down your cheek. He wiped them away gently, looking into your eyes.

"It's okay, bella..." Romano said quietly. You looked up at him. His face was calm and understanding. He must have to deal with this all the time with Italy, but I can't image him not getting at least somewhat pissed at him. You gave him a weak smile, and he returned it. He sat down and took you under his arm akwardly.

"You're so nice to me, Romano..." you sighed, calming down a little. Wrapping your arms around his waist and pulled him closer, you made him blush like a tomato.

"Ti amo, bella." he said, kissing your lips. You kissed back after a moment of being shocked. It just felt right.

"Ti amo, Lovi." you said, your face turning scarlet. He blushed more but didn't say anything. The dark wasn't as scarey anymore. You played with his hair, trying your best to avoid his curl but failed miserabley. Before you could blink his was on top on you, kissing you greedily.

"Romano!" Italy cried. You looked up to see the door had opened, letting the light in. Your face became scarlet again as you stood up and dragged Romano behind you.

"You two are so cute~" Spain said, hugging both of you.

"Get off her, you tomato bastard!" Romano said angerily, pushing Spain away from you.

"So cute~" he sang. You sighed and linked you arm with Romano, who's face was the color of a tomato once more.

"Ti amo~" you purred in his ear. He grinned at you and kissed your cheek. You stayed by his side and by some mircle, kept his violent temper under control.