Music Note

100 reads! Thats great, thanks to all you guys! :)

Something that felt like a chain touched your fingertips. Curiousity overthrew you as you pulled it out. It was a necklace with a music note pendent.

"Austria?" I said turning to the dark-haired nation. He walked to the closet without a word.

"7 minutes!" America said, starting the timer and closing the door.

"Hey." you said, smiling.

"Hi. How are you?" Austria asked politely.

"Good, hey, do you want this back?" you asked, holding out the necklace. He took it and placed it around your neck gently.

"No, I want you to have it." he murmmered. The cool metal rested around your neck as his snapped the clip in place. You smiled up at him happily.

"Thanks. It's so pretty!" you commented as you exaimed it. You gasped as you read the little lines of text. 'ich beine dich' was inscribed on the note.

"I love you too!" you cried, hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around you, hugging you close. He kissed your forehead softly. Austria always seemed cold and distant to you, so naturally this was a huge shock. He started to humm one of the songs he had written. You sighed and relaxed against his chest.

"Your so beautiful, ______." he said, blushing slightly.

"And you sir, are adorable!" you squeled happily. He kissed your forehead again and began to turn you both around in a slow waltz. The door opened and revealed Prussia with a wide smirk.

"Hey! Check out the two lovebirds!" he cried, pointing at you both. Austria grabbed your hand and lead you out past the former nation angerily.

"Don't ignore the Awesome Me!" Prussia yelled, chasing after you. A frying pan flew out from out of the blue and struck down on his head. Prussia fell to the ground holding his head in pain. Hungary smirked and winked at you and Austria, twirling the pan in her hand. You stood there for a moment, stunned. Wouldn't she want me away from Austria? you thought taking a seat next to Austria. You giggled a little, looking at the fromer nation, rolling on the ground in pain. Austria smiled at you as put his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"Can you teach me to play the piano?" you asked him. You've wanted to learn for a while and why not learn from the best? He smiled at you and said

"I would love to."