Union Jack

No comment this time

Something cool and smooth touched your fingertips. Curiousity drew you to take it out. It was a pretty light blue teacup. The sides looked like flower petals. The handle was a delicate spiral from top to bottom. Someone coughed infront of you. You looked up from the teacup. Your eyes meet England's impateint expression.

"What?" you asked with mock innocence. He rolled his eyes and walked to the closet.

"7 minutes, broha!" America called, slamming the door.

"Hi Iggy!" you said happily. He groaned.

"Not you too!" You stiffened as he grabbed your hand and pulled you close, holding you so you couldn't move. England kissed where your shoulder and neck met, making you shudder.

"We'll just have to fix that won't we?" he purred.

"E-england, w-wait I don't..." you protested weakily. The look in his eyes let him do anything he wanted with you.

"What was that, love?" he said, moving up your neck. You moaned a little as he moved farther up, but at a painfully slow pace. You could see that he was enjoying this, it showed in his jewel-like eyes. But, your impateince was too much for you. You pressed your lips to his roughly, kissing him passionatly. England looked shocked but quickly recovered and kissed you back. He pushed you against the wall. You pulled on his tie, trying to close the non-exsistant gap between you two. You ruffled his dirty blonde hair as you kissed. His tounge opened you mouth and began to explore. After a moment, he pulled away looking horrified.

"I apologize. I shouldn't have done that..." he said, not meeting your gaze. You wanted him so badly, and you knew he wanted you too.

"It's ok...because...umm" you trailed off. He looked at you with an urgencey that made you absolutly sure you loved him. You had been denying it for a long time.

Yes, you loved Arther Kirkland.

"Because what?" England asked, nervousnes gathering in his gorgeous eyes.

"I l-love you." you said quietly. Your cheeks warmed as you looked away. England stood there stunned. He opened his mouth to reply but everyone's favorite american interupted.

"Time's up, dudes!" America said loudly, opening the door. You moved to walk out but England grabbed your hand. You turned to look at him.

"Would you like to have tea with me tomarrow?" he asked, looking at the floor. Unable to answer. you simply nodded and kissed his cheek. A chorus of awwws broke out from the group of waiting countries behind you. Your face heated up again as you hurried back to your seat.

"Love you too." England whispered in your ear as he sat next to you. You spent the rest of the night under his arm, dozing off occasionally. You loved him with all your heart and you were sure he felt the same way.