"Anything for you, mi amor." (Part Two)

Lucy had her head stuck in work. After the debacle at Lauren's birthday party, she was sure she needed a break from all those girls, hence why none of them had heard from her.

Not even Ally.

Not for the lack of trying on the smallest girl's part. Ally called Lucy almost every day.
But Lucy found her life lacking a whole lot of drama without Lauren in it... or Camila. And as much as the girl wanted to see the younger brunette, she was adamant in fighting that urge.

Drama-free; that's what she wanted.

She had talked to one person still; Alessia.

And it wasn't because Lucy wanted to strike up some type of feelings for the girl, she was very sure where her heart lied, but Alessia came without any hassles or commitments.

Alessia was her friend with no need for any responsibilities and it was like a breath of fresh air for Lucy. She talked to Alessia every day and visited the girl often as well. Lucy still saw those hints of heartbreak shining in the curly-haired girl's golden brown eyes but never has Alessia brought it up and Lucy was grateful for it.

She realised she sort of needed Alessia. She needed the girl more than she cared to admit. For a long while Alessia had kept her sanity in tact.

She was in the phone to Alessia when she heard the three knocks sound through her house. It was odd because no one has visited her and she wasn't expecting anyone to.

So when she opened the door to Lauren...she knew her little taste of freedom was taken away.

But that instantly stopped mattering when those sparkling green eyes watered up and Lucy didn't hesitate for a second to bring her best friend into her arms.

The punch forgotten.

The hurtful words vanishing.

Because Lucy knew what Lauren crying meant.

It was over.

"You were right." Lauren mumbled into Lucy's shirt. "I didn't deserve her."

"I was a bitch when I said that." Lucy shook her head slowly.

It was one of those moments where Normani was completely enthralled by the blonde girl even though she was being beyond annoying right then. Dinah was reaching over the table with a stubborn glint in her eye trying to snatch a chicken nugget from Normani's plate after having finished hers but claiming to still be hungry.

"Mani, you're supposed to love me!" And to most, that whine at the end and the jutted out bottom lip would be beyond frustrating, because it was Dinah...and she was sort of annoying.

But Normani loved her. She loved that Dinah had the uncanny ability to annoy the living hell out of every single person she'd ever met and still be the cutest thing to walk the planet. She loved that the girl's voice could be so whiny it made her cringe and always relent to giving her what she wanted.

It was simple really, Normani just loved Dinah in all her perfect imperfections.

"You never share your food with me." Normani raised her brow teasingly.

"Because I always finish mine. You never finish yours."

"Dinah, this is chicken." The older girl snatched her plate out of her girlfriend's reach. "Don't make me beat you down."

"Fuck, baby, if you were trying to get kinky, you could've at least waited until we got to your bedroom." Dinah waggled her brows.

"I'm still here." Ally groaned, pushing her plate of food away in distaste. "Why do you guys always have to be so gross when I'm around?"