"We need to get Lucy laid...and maybe a therapist as well."

Lauren and Camila were sort of all over each other following the turbulence in their relationship.

Lauren's suspension was lifted a week after the events that led to Shawn ending up in hospital and Camila made it her goal to show her girlfriend how much she was missed. And this was all good and well for the happy couple.

But for their friends...they were sort of grossed out.

Like for lunch; Dinah was pretty sure Camila should be eating the sandwich Sofi had tried making for her that morning...not sucking Lauren's lips off her face.

And during class when the teacher wasn't looking; Ally was sure they should be taking notes, not practically having eye-sex every chance they got.

And it wasn't like their friends were going to complain, because, like, they liked that the pair were happy again.

Lauren had told Camila that Theo had left the day they got back together when her father returned from a business trip and assured her that he wouldn't be leaving for another business trip for a few months. That not only settled Lauren's racing heart, but Camila's too.

The brunette was still wondering what was happening with Lucy's plan though, but she'd promised to take a step back and not involve Lauren in any more drama, she promised she'd be there to wipe the wounds and that's exactly what she would stick to doing.

Needless to say, even with Theo gone, Lauren still practically lived with her girlfriend. Camila had become extra clingy, and Lauren wasn't exactly opposed to the affection after knowing what it felt like to go without it, so every chance Camila got to place kisses on Lauren, she'd accept them happily.

They were sort of stuck in this happy little bubble that they were both more than willing to lather in for as long as they could.

"Yo, you bitches know we're here, right? Like there are people eating...." Dinah, once again, had to break the pair out of their little staring match.

"Fucking eat somewhere else." Lauren flipped Dinah off without averting her gaze from her girlfriend who was currently biting her lip. Lauren used that same hand to pull the girl's lip away from her teeth and draw her closer so she could kiss the bite marks away.

This had become a common thing, this sort of teasing between them. Camila knew just how to get Lauren's attention when she wanted to and Lauren had been doing the same to her. Something had progressed in their relationship, it was becoming more intense and more often that not, the pair left each other wanting so much more than just kisses and light touches.

"This is sort of hot." Lucy commented, her eyes looking between the two girls completely immersed in each other. "Actually, it's really hot." She cast her eyes over to Ally. "Hey, Ally, you ever think about...." She looked between Lauren and Camila again before smirking and arching a brow at the oldest girl.

"A-Are you hitting on me?" Ally's timid voice instantly sparked a round of laughter from both Dinah and Normani. "Because, like, I...sort of have a boyfriend."

"Baby girl," Lucy drew closer to the smallest girl and placed her hand on her knee, trailing her finger up her thigh as she leaned into Ally's ear. "Just because there's a goalie, doesn't mean I can't score."

"Sit down, Vives," Lauren's voice warned as she pulled away from Camila's lips. "She's off limits too."

"Fuck, you want her as well?"

"Camila's friends are off limits, besides, you're making her uncomfortable." Lauren saw the fear coating Ally's eyes and the relief that flowed through them when Lucy sat back in her original spot.