"Don't fucking gender box me"

"Hey, so um, Chelsea Briggs' manager got in contact with mine yesterday and requested an interview with me regarding...you." Camila looked up at her girlfriend who was currently occupied with running her fingers through her hair and watching the stupid horror movie the brunette didn't like.

"You wanna do it?"

"I wanna know how you feel about it," Camila shrugged as she played with the button on Lauren's flannel.

"You don't need my permission, Camila. If you want to do the interview, do the interview. I won't be mad."

"But you don't like it."

"Look," The older girl huffed. "I'm dating you and you're a fucking celebrity, I've accepted the fact that sometimes I'm gonna have to let stuff I don't like slide." Lauren pressed a kiss to the crown of Camila's head as she inhaled the girl's strawberries and cream shampoo. "You'd think you'd come to realise that there's not a lot of shit I wouldn't do for you."

Camila felt her face heat up rapidly in a blush as she tilted her head to catch her girlfriend's lazy eyes looking down at her.

"I don't think you get how much I love you." She sighed as she pushed her body up to kiss the green-eyed girl. "Like it's a lot. And just so you know, I'd do just about anything for you as well." She went back to picking at the button. "Even watch this stupid movie." Her mumbled voice spoke seconds later.

"Shh, it's getting to a fucking good bit." Lauren put her hand over her girlfriend's face.

"Laur, I can't breathe," Camila licked at the hand.

"That's the point, I'm fucking sick of you, Cabello."

It was only when Camila bit her that she pulled her hand away and sent a playful glare at her girlfriend.

"I really didn't think you were into kink,"

"Oh my God," The younger girl buried her face in her girlfriend's shoulder as Lauren chuckled beside her without a care. "You've been making a lot of sex jokes lately."

"Yes, I think about sex, have you seen you? I'd have to be fucking blind not to think about sex around you." Lauren scoffed. "Besides, if horny teenagers boys can get the rockers off just looking at a picture of you, I'm more than entitled to talk a little pervy with you."

"Don't say that," Camila groaned, highly disgusted at the thought that there were boys thinking about her in that nature. "I really don't need that mental image in my head. Boys really do that?"

"Jesus, you're so fucking sheltered," The pale girl rolled her eyes. "Yes, boys think about you naked. Yes, I'd like to fucking cave their heads in. No, I won't actually fucking do it."

"Like...which boys? Boys from our school?"

"You really think Bieber hasn't thought about you naked? Or Shawn?"

"Shawn's too nice for that," Camila immediately waved off the thought. "And Justin's gross."

"I bet Shawn's thinking about you right now," Lauren smirked and leaned down to whisper in her girlfriend's ear. "I bet his door is locked and everything."

"You're so disgusting." Camila pushed the older girl away as she laughed. "So you...think about me too?"

"Fuck yes," The green-eyed girl scoffed. "Princess, when your ass looks that good in jeans, you'd have to be dead not to think about you."

"But...like do you ever do anything about it?"

"Are you asking me if I touch myself thinking about you?" Lauren's smirk morphed into an amused smile. "Camila Cabello, you're supposed to be America's sweetheart."