"I'm stuck here with you."

Walking into the house, the pair were instantly met by a little-more-than-tipsy Ally Brooke.

"Thank God," She looked to Camila. "Lauren's looking for you."

"I was only out for like a second," Camila chuckled but decided to go in search of her girlfriend as well, sending Lucy a parting look before she blended into the crowd of her peers. "Where is she?" She directed the question to Ally.

"I don't know, but she's so mad," A small giggle slipped through the older girl's lips. "I think she's actually gonna hit Ariana."

"Fuck," This prompted Camila's steps to guide her faster through her house and when she started hearing the shouting, she knew she had seconds to intervene. "Lauren!" She called out as she caught sight of the raven-haired girl through the crowd.

Lauren was right up against Ariana with smoke practically shooting out of her ears and her eyes ablaze with anger. She barely let up when Camila slipped between them and turned her angry stare at her girlfriend this time.

"Dinah," Camila caught the blonde's eyes. "Party's over, get everyone out for me?"

"No, the party's not over," Lauren growled and Camila could smell the strong scent of alcohol tainting her breath. "I mean, I'm having fun, aren't you, Camila?"

"Don't be a prick right now," The brunette sighed and eyed Dinah again for help.

"Pop princess said it, y'all," Dinah addressed the crowd. "It's getting late and this bouncer needs her beauty sleep, file out!"

A murmur of protests echo through the crowd but slowly everyone begins to make their way towards the front door.

"Need help, Mila?" Lucy walked into the room with Normani beside her.

"Lucy," Lauren inebriated gaze met that of the older Latina's. "You've been so helpful lately." The sarcasm dripping from Lauren's tone had anger rising inside Camila and she knew where this sudden urge for conflict in Lauren had stirred from.

"Hey, Jauregui," Lucy put her hands up in defence. "You had too much to drink and I think it's time for bed."

"I think she's right, Laur," Normani chimed in, but she could see the defiance in those green eyes and knew everyone had to tread carefully now.

"What's going on?" Ally leaned closer and whispered to Dinah.

"I think Lauren's about to lose her shit." Dinah swayed slightly only realising when all eyes were on her that her voice hadn't been nearly as quiet as Ally's.

"So that's the new Lucy then?" Lauren eyed her best friend with more distrust than she'd ever had for anyone. "She's suddenly a saint that can do no wrong?"

"Come on, Lauren, being petty isn't going to get you anywhere." Alessia made her way into the room, standing beside Lucy.

"You're okay with this?" The raven-haired girl gestured between Camila and Lucy. "She dumped you for my girlfriend."

"No...she didn't," Alessia clarified and Lucy was a little taken aback by how quickly Alessia jumped to her defence. "Lucy realised she couldn't reciprocate my feelings so she ended things."

"Because her feelings are directed towards my girlfriend!" Lauren barked and Camila warily looked to the staircase in case her father decided to come investigate.

"Which doesn't fucking matter, Lauren, because as your idiot self can obviously not see, Camila is so fucking in love with you." Lucy groaned as she ran a hand through her hair. "You know how much it fucking sucks to be the person unintentionally fucking with you guys? And yes, I'm in love with Camila, there, it's out there now. And it feels like shit seeing you act like this piece of shit towards her now just because of that. It doesn't change anything between you two. Camila isn't going to magically fall in love with me, that's already happened for her, with you. But here you are fucking it up because you can't get over yourself. Fuck, grow up-"