Chapter 81

We walked to his room and I laid down first and scooted over so he could get in.

When he got in and got settled I snuggled into his chest. I just had to ask him "are you embarrassed to date me?" With my head in his chest "what?!? Zoe of course not!why would you think that?" he asks "I don't know, I'm ugly, worthless, fat, I'm not good enough for you, that's why I asked" I say getting out of his bed "Zoe where are you going? we have to talk about this!" he says trying to grab me "no we don't, I'm going to bed, good night" I say opening his door and walking out closing it behind me.

I laid down on my bed crying hard for about 5 minutes until I fell asleep.

Max's pov.

I don't understand why she would call herself ugly,worthless, fat or not good enough! I have to talk to her in the morning. I lay back down and think, that's when I hear sobs coming from Zoe's room. part of me knows what the problem is and wants to help and the other part of me just doesn't know what to do. It's the waitress from papacitas and Ashleigh with her group of friends, but they are in ISS ( in school suspension) and won't be back until next week.

I fell asleep a couple minutes after that cause I couldn't keep my eyes open and besides the fact that it was 12.

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in a while