Chapter 57

He comes over to me "don't think about those girls there at the concert, don't listen to them. if you have a problem with anyone come tell me, Mr. Pinn, or Mr. King" he says I nod again and we both lean in to kiss each other and let me tell you, it felt like fire works going off.when he pulled away he looked into my eyes intently and said "I love you" and smiled "I love you too"I said and smiled also. He looked at his watch and it read 5:45 "shoot! we gotta go" he said and grabbed my hand gently and we walked out the door.

**Back at school**

"Mr. Parker, you are 5 minutes late" Mr. Pinn says trying to keep a straight face but he can't and starts laughing and we join in. "nah man, I'm just joking" he says "hey pope, how are you doing?" he asks and they both turn and look at me "I'm good" I say but they both know I'm not. I'm pretty sure max had told him what happened at papacitas and the 2 girls, quite frankly I really don't care. "Alright well, you ready to head over to the Auditorium for the concert?" Mr. Pinn asks max says "yea we are" and we leave and get in our cars.

Since the Auditorium is across the parking lot we didn't have to drive very far. "Remember, if anything happens come tell one of us" max says as he gets out of the car and is now standing by Mr. King, and Mr. Pinn "ok, we're will you be?" I ask "well I'm going to be directing the 7th grade band"max says for himself "I'll be standing at the left side of the seats so I'll be close to you" says Mr. Pinn "and I'll be in the back, upstairs checking the sound booth and standing beside Mr. Pinn, so like walking around" Mr. King says I nod and max comes up and puts his arm around my shoulder "so you'll have all 3 of us looking after you" he says and all 3 of us walk into the Auditorium.