Chapter 83

**Still Max's pov.**

We were kissing for a couple of minutes when I pulled away "I love YOU Zoe, no one can change that" I say looking her straight in the eyes "I love you too" she says and hugs me.

Her head was in my chest and mine was on top of hers, we stayed like that for about 3 minutes when we both pulled apart " come on, let's cook breakfast together" I say grabbing her hand "alright if you insist, I can't cook that good" she says "we'll see" I say

Zoe's pov.

It felt so good to make up with him, we hugged each other and I stayed in his arms for about 3 minutes when we pulled apart "come on, let's make breakfast together" he says grabbing my hand "alright if you insist, I can't cook that good" I say "we'll see" he says and we start getting the eggs and milk out of the refrigerator.

"Ok, now you crack the egg and put it in the bowl with the other eggs and stir it then pour them in the pan. do you think you can do that?" he asks smirking trying not to laugh "yes, I can handle a simple task" I say and grab an egg crack it and pour it in the bowl

"See it's easy" I say grabbing another egg and dropping it on the floor.

Max just burst out laughing and I'm standing there like 'I'm a complete idiot , why did I have to do that' and I start laughing "I had a good grip but.... I..." I try and make up an excuse but I'm lost from words "Here, how about this, you clean this up and I'll cook breakfast but, when you get done we will cook it together" he says smiling and sort of laughing "ok, I can do that" I say smiling laughing a little bit still.

He hands me the paper towels and we start to switch positions when he snakes his arm around my waist and kisses me "what was that for?" I ask when he lets me go "nothing, just because I wanted to" he says picking up an egg and cracking it.

I shake my head smiling and bend down to clean up the egg yolk and stuff.

Once I'm done I put the paper towels I used in the trash and the paper towel roll back on the holder thing.

"So what do you want me to do now?" I ask turning around and leaning against the counter "well, you can get the butter and make 2 pieces of toast" he says, I nod and head to the fridge and get the butter and walk back over to the toaster. I put 2 pieces of bread in the toaster and stand there and wait, and wait, and wait. then the toast pops out of the toaster and makes me and max jump, I grab the plates he has the eggs on and grab the toasting knife and spread the butter on the toast, once I'm done, I set the plates were we usually sit and wait.

I walk up behind max and snake my arms around his waist and put my head on his back "is it almost done?" I ask snuggling into him "yea, am I comfy?" he asks chuckling "hehe, yea and your warm" I say squeezing him a little

"Well, I hate to ruin our moment but breakfast is ready" he says spinning around in my arms so my head is now on his chest. I look up at him and see that he's still smirking "why are you smirking?" I say trying to hide my laugh "no reason, just love you" he says wrapping his arms around me "come on let's eat" he says