Chapter 16

When he was done he got out of the shower with a towel around his waist and with his hair all messed up, and then I see he has A SIX PACK!!!!
He looked at me and smiled he said "showers all yours now, I left plenty of hot water too"
I smiled and said "thank you"
He looked down and saw that my ankle was swollen " you should take a quick shower so I can put some ice on your ankle" he said i nodded my head and he left the bathroom so I got in the shower.

**15minutes later**
I was getting out of the shower an I saw my pajamas on the counter.
Mr. Parker must have put them there, so I dried myself off and put my pajamas on, and combed my hair.
I was trying my best to walk out of the bathroom but my ankle hurt SO bad I ended up putting my hands on either side of the wall and I hoped on one foot to the living room.
Once I got to the living room I flopped down on the couch and put my foot up on the cushion. Mr. Parker must have seen or heard me, because he came out and said "good your out of the shower" with an excited tone "yea" I say out of breath "I'm gonna get some ice, it's bigger than it was 15 minutes ago" he says and goes back to the kitchen.
He comes back 5 minutes later with a bag of VERY cold ice and gently sets it down in my foot.
"Thank you" I say
" Your welcome, what kind if pizza do you want?" he asks
"Well hamburger or cheese" I say
"Ok, hamburger, I'm guessing you don't like pepperoni?" he asks
"No I don't like cooked pepperoni, I don't know why tho, never have" I say back. He nods his head and goes back to the kitchen to order pizza.

A/N MERRY CHRISTMAS!!