Chapter 53

After 2 hours in math it was finally time to go home. I walked into the band hall and say my backpack and jacket down and went to get my instrument.
I walked back to my chair and say down and pulled out my phone to text my best friend Eleah.
'Hey, what time are you going to the concert?' I ask
'Probably around 6:50' she says back
I put my phone back into my pocket and go to the second smaller band hall to find max sitting at the piano.
He must not have heard me come in, so I close the door gently and sneak up behind him and whisper in his ear "thank you for the note at lunch" he jumps a little bit he looks at me and laughs with a big smile "your welcome, thought you'd like it" he says.
I sit down beside him "what time are we going to the concert?" I ask him "um, I'm gonna have to ask Mr. Pinn. I'm thinking we leave the house around 5:45 and get there by 6 and get everything set up, by the time that's done it will probably be 6:30ish" he says I nod "ok, I'm going to go to a practice room and get some little things fixed" I say and give him a peck on the cheek. I was about to walk out the door when max said "love you" and turned around to see my reaction. I blushed SO hard and looked down "love you too" I said and walked out.