Crushed (teacher+student)

My name is Zoe pope, and I have been I love with one of my band teacher for 3 years now. his name is Max Parker.
The others and John Pinn and Rob King.

Today has been going great, so far I have had English, American History, Science, and now I'm in band! we where learning to play a piece of music " The Polar Express" when I got called out of band to go to the office. When I got there Mrs. Stephanie had tears in her eyes when she looked at me and said, "I'm so so so so very sorry, but I just got a call from the hospital. they said your parents where hit by a car and they died before they got to go to surgery."

I just stood there shocked. my parents where dead, DEAD!!?

All I could do was just nod and walk back to band. when I got to band I walked in and slid down the wall beside the door and cried.

About 1 or 2 minutes later Mr. Parker came out of his office and saw me crying and immediately ran over to me, sat beside me and asked me what was wrong? I said " Mrs. Stephanie told me she got a call from..... the hospital, that my parents are dead!" and he hugged me and I cried in his chest after about 5minutes I finally said something " I don't have anywhere to live, I have no more family besides my brother, and he lives in Louisiana and I don't want to have to go live in an orphanage!"

I had more tears in my eyes and Mr. Parker noticed and said " well if you want to, you can come and live with me, it's lonely living by yourself" "that would be great, I hope you wouldn't mind tho, taking over some of your house." I said. I felt happy and sad, happy I had a place to live but sad about my parents.

I only had 20 minutes of class left and so Mr. Parker told me to get my stuff packed up and stay with him in his office. So I was walking back to my chair and I got a lot of worried faces and I put my stuff up and met Mr. Parker by Mr. Pinn, and Mr. Parker told him what happened and Mr. Pinn gave me a huge hug and me and Mr. Parker walked to his room and just talked.

The bell rang to go to 7th period so I thanked him for what he's done and go to math. when the end of the day came by I walked to the band hall to get my instrument then realized I don't have a ride home.
So I just sat on the stairs, Mr. Parker came out of his office and saw me and he smiled, and came to sit beside me. I asked if he could take me home he said of course and should up and gave me his hand to stand up. he said " it's going to take 30 minutes until we can leave, so come sit in the office with me and Mr. Pinn"

**30 minutes later**

"Ok let's go!" Mr. Parker said I just nodded
He put his arm around my shoulders and we walked out of school and he popped the trunk up and we put our stuff back there and he took me home.