Chapter 82

**still Max's pov.**
I wake up to my alarm at 6:00 and get up and head to the bathroom and did my business, now I have to wake Zoe up.
I walk into Zoe's room and sit on the side of her bed "Zoe, wake up" I say shaking her, she stirs in her sleep and opens her eyes "hmmm, I don't want to get up" she says "yes you do, come on you have to go today" I say pulling her out of bed "fine" she says getting up and heading to the bathroom.
I leave her alone to do her business and walk into the kitchen to make us some breakfast. I was making some bacon when Zoe came out of her room and say down at the bar "I'm sorry about last night" she says with her head down
"I just don't feel like... pretty, all the girls I see around me are WAY better looking than me and Dress A LOT nicer, and who are skinner than me. I just don't feel good about myself when I see all those other girls that look 'cute' or 'sexy'. that's why I asked you that question last night" she says looking at me now "maybe in your eyes you see all those things, but what I see is a beautiful, smart girl who is not fat and is not skinny, she's perfect for me, she's the one that can put a smile on my face and make me laugh even if I so mad. all those other girls, they are nobody compared to you, YOU are the one that makes ME happy, YOU are the one that makes ME smile, YOU are the one that is PERFECT for ME. don't listen to all those other girls, YOU are the one for ME" I say now standing in front of her "you really think that?" she asks "hell yea I do" I say and kiss her with nothing but passion and lust.

A/N Hey guys!!! sorry I haven't uploaded, tomorrow I have a spring concert to go to so wish us luck!!