Chapter 67

Max's pov.

I was thinking about Zoe for a while when Mr. Pinn came in "hey, your here early" he says "yea, Zoe woke me up" I say "Mr. Pinn I have to tell you something but you can't tell ANYBODY" I say "yea, I won't. what is it?" he asks "I'm in... love with.....Zoe" I say looking down and putting my hand in front of my face "I knew you did" he says "what?" I say but came out more of a question "yea! they way you look at her just says it all over your face" he says "I know she will feel the same way, why don't you ask her on a date" he says "well, I uh, I am kinda already in a relationship with her" I say he looks at me shocked "and you didn't tel me!!!" he yells jokingly but not loud "yea, I didn't know how you would react" I say "well I'm happy for you man" he says patting me on the back.

Zoe's pov.

"I'm living with Mr.Parker and dating him" I say I'm a rush. she looks at me shocked and her eyes are popping out of her sockets "what!!!" she whisper yells "um yea" I say and look down "so, you and him are dating and living under the same roof?!" she says I nod "yea" I say "FINALLY!!!"she yells "took you guys long enough to go out" she says again "yea well now the only problem is me getting bullied again" I say.

We talk for about 10 minutes when the bell rings, we get out stuff and walk to English and have the best time ever! (not the sarcasm)