Chapter 31

We pull up on the driveway but by now it's pouring down rain, (like coming down really hard) and when he turns off the car he says "on the count of 3 we run to the front door" "ok" I say "1......2......3" he says and he jumps out. I had to heap my medicine and kinda limp to the door because my ankle wasn't fully healed.
Max got to the door first and was waiting for me to get there, I was running and out of no where lightning strikes right in front of me.
I had to stop for a second and look at max, he put his hand over his mouth and was shocked.
"I'm ok, I'm ok" I said when I got to him at the door
"You sure?" he asks gripping my shoulders "yea positive" I say out of breathe from running.
He gives me a big bear hug "come on let's go inside, don't need you getting any more sicker than you already are" he says with a little laugh, but I laugh too and nod.
Since we where soaking wet we decided to get warm showers.
Of course he gets in the shower first but he forgets one thing, his clothes! so I go into his room and look for his dresser.
I found his dresser with no problem and opened a drawer to find his underwear, being the person I am I blush and laugh, I pick out some red ones and look somewhere else for s T-shirt.