Chapter 58

I walk around to the side and put together my instrument and put my case down were all the others are.
I was putting on my reed when a group of 6 or 7, 7th graders are walking towards there instruments and 2 of the girls out of that 6 or 7 were the ones that harassed me.
"Oh look, it's the slut that thinks she can have any guy she wants" I over heard them say and they started to laugh I grabbed my music and clarinet and began walking towards my seat.
I see max and the other band directors looking at me watching me so I don't get in a fight or anything.
I was stopped by those 2 girls "hey slut, hows it going?" the girl asks "um fine" I says and try to walk forward but they are holding me back "were do you think you going?!" the other one asks by now they are standing in front of me and I'm looking straight and see that Mr. Pinn and Mr. King are holding back max to come and get me.
"Your nothing but an ugly, worthless piece of trash that no one wants" one of them say. by now I can feel the tears brimming my eyes "yea and I bet you would look even uglier with a black eye" the other says. "but I don't h-" I was cut of my being punched in my right eye "ahh" I yell and they run the opposite direction.
Mr. Pinn and Mr. King let max go and they all 3 run to me "omg we saw what happened, let's see your eye" max says. I show them my eye and Mr. Kjng says "I'm going to go find them, they are in HUGE trouble" and walks the direction the ran

A/N Thank You SO MUCH for 1.15K!!!!!!!! I hope you like the story, I'm trying to figure some stuff out for the next few chapters so it's going to be a while until chapter 59&60, I'm sorry!!! but THANK YOU!!!!!!!