Green Eyes

Warning: this chapter might be slightly too graphic for some people, there is adult content and I'm sorry that i uploaded this chapter then took it down I wasn't done writing.

________________________________________________

I rounded the corner of 'Our Home' for the thrid time that day. 

"Lou i don't think He's here."

"Are you sure?" 

"I don't know I've been here for a while now and I'm just not sure."

'Lou it's time! let's go!' Niall screamed at Louis in the back meaning I had to end our 3 daily phone chat.

"Bridge I have to go. talk later Love." 

"Wait Louis." 

"Yeah?"

"I uh...I love you." 

"I Love you too." Even through the phone I could see his raidiant smile. Maybe we were becoming a couple. I put my phone in my back pocket. 

"So you Love him?" Harry stood not 10 feet from me. "I figured it would Happen soon enough." Harry chuckled to himself amused with his own disapointment. 

"Harry wher ein the world have you been??" 

"Here I...I neede som time alone." 

"So you left for a different country 21 hours away and you don't even tell us where you are?" 

"You found me didn't you? I'm sorry I over reacted I knew you and Louis would be good togehter and I just wanted to go back to the last place our relationship made sense."

"I know but Harry you can't run into the past becase the future is scary." I took his hand, "Things like this is going to happen your going to want to run away. but you can't they can't do it with out you. there not One Direction with out you. Your fans need you, and..."

"And what?"

"I need you." 

Louis' P.O.V.

"I need you." Bridget's muffled voice was like a stab in the gut. I knew the rules of attraction. I knew that Love is just a souless bitch waiting to yank the carpet out from under you, Now I don't know much but the one thing I do  Is that Love,Love hurts all who've touched her jealous roots. Maybe I'm thinking into it to much.

"Lou  C'mon." Niall took the phone from my hadn and shoved it into his pocket. Liam pulled me into the interview room where there was only a camera and an interviewer.

"Welcome boys. So how are you adjusting to--" I'll admit I zoned out for most of the interview until she mentioned Bridget. My head shot up.

"Yeah so you've recently re-connected with Harry's childhood best friend? I hear there might be a little osmehting going on between you too right Louis?"

"Yes, Louis and Bridget are dating, let's leave it at that." Liam was trying to protect us from the public but our interview kept digging deeper.

"So do you love this girl?" 

"I would say yes. I do. I'd like to think we'd spend more than just a relationship together." I smiled thinking about her beautiful face. Her pretty Hazel eyes her dark wavy hair. 

Bridget's P.O.V.

"I just mean that your needed at home this is our summer spot not our full time home."