Chapter 21- Titania

Thanks for reading!!!

Lucy pov

We followed Nero into the palace and it was as stunning as I remember.

The chandelier shimmered. The glass sparkled. The whole room glowed. 

"So before we can take you to the library we want you to play a game with us." Nero said with a smile that was so calm it scared me. We nodded in agreement   as the rest of the pixies and fairies came out.

"So this game is called Chase," she said, "You guys will be running while we shall be catching you." she added as she and the other war-pixies increased in size. Once again we just nodded.

"You can go anywhere, in any realm and use and power to stop us getting you. Let's begin" as she said that I grabbed Natsu's hand and teleport out of there.  

We went to the Fairy Tail guild hall, everyone else except the teams that had went to the Celestial Spirit World, and the Angel Realm.

Obviously, Yukino and Hisui had followed me here (with their boyfriend/fiance), we always try to stay together while playing "games" with the fey. 

"How much longer do we have until they get here?" I ask Hisui in telepathy. 
"Not long, about 2minutes." she replies.

I nod at them both and we then grab the boys hand's and teleport to the Angel Realm.

Once there we headed to the palace not wasting time to look at the stunning scenes around us. We made it to the palace within a number of minutes, we went straight in. 

Something that could be considered disrespectful but when your playing Chase with fey you tend to not care or even think about it. So we went right in and Hisui suggested that they might be in the library.

So we obviously agreed and headed over there, she was right of course. They were looking at the beautiful armour called reina, it means queen. It's supposed to be the queen of the fey's but she became a legend and the fey gave it to the angels to signify unity between them, but if the "lost" queen of the fairies (whose name is Titania) were to be "found" then it'd be hers to claim.

We walked over to them as Erza started to glow, as she touched the sword of the legendary armour. 

Erza pov

 "Welcome to the Angel library Titania." Mizu said while looking at me, she spoke with as much authority and power in her voice as she did the first time I heard her. I wonder why she called me Titania, though.

They walked us to a specific shelf, that was very high up and with very beautiful designs, filled with books.

A book fell to the ground at my feet, it said 'The Celestial Secrets part 9'. I picked it up as the others saw what had captured my attention.

They stared in both shock and amazement, for the book was beautiful. Actually, beautiful is an understatement, it was stunning magnificent, probably created by the angels themselves.

Keeping a firm grip on the wonderfully majestic book, I followed them as we walked over to an equally as magnificent piece of armour that was locked in a case in separate pieces.

It was called reina meaning queen, as in the queen of the fey, but it was given to the angels as a sign of peace and unity between them after a war.

I reached out to touch the sword that wasn't encased and then I started to glow...

Lucy pov

I remember when Mavis explained to us about how Erza was Titania, hence why she got the nick-name. It wasn't really a shock.

Now she's becoming the true Titania, she gets more power and will be able to rule the fey.  

The armour she was wearing when the transition stopped was stunning, it was called regla meaning ruler, as she was now.

The fey turned up one by one and started kneeling down to their "lost" queen that was now "found". 

They keeled down to her and so did we, because after all we are part fey. 

She smiled and spoke with true authority like the leader she is. Did I forget to mention she got all the necessary information she needed to rule? Well anyway she did.

, Jellal, Wendy (and Carla), Juvia, Gray, Orga just looked so very confused until Oto explained the situation.

Just like Natsu, Sting, and Hogo-sha did before we explained it to them in telepathy.

We then all went back to the fey realms and collected 'The Celestial Secrets part 10'.

I glanced at Erza as she was speaking to Nero, she looked like a real queen.

She is a real queen.

She is Titania.

===

I hope you liked this chapter!!!

REMEMBER TO COMMENT!!!

-Ski